**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I loved Wood in there w/ AD on the closeout squad. That huge block on Zubac at the rim, and a MONSTER baseline rebound dunk off a missed 3. 🔥

Lakers beat a playoff team in the Clippers tonight without 3-point shooter Prince AND without Rui, their best scorer off the bench who also makes threes.

Is the identity of this team one of 3-point shooting or one of imposing their size advantage on opponents?

Time to send Darvin an email to congratulate him. He put Wood back in way too late, but just in time.

In due time Lakers will start 2 bigs and it should happen a lot more than 10x this year.

wood has been good defensively and at rebounding
think we found something with that weird 3 big line up for some teams cuz ad / wood can switch on to big wings and hayes be the rim protector lol

cam has been decent on defense too. competes but biggest takeawy i got from him tonight was him helping secure a lot of the 50/50 balls

wood has been good defensively and at rebounding
think we found something with that weird 3 big line up for some teams cuz ad / wood can switch on to big wings and hayes be the rim protector lol

cam has been decent on defense too. competes but biggest takeawy i got from him tonight was him helping secure a lot of the 50/50 balls
Thought Cam was really good on defense overall… played about as great defense as you can on Kawhi/PG one on one, got a couple steals and some deflections. Wood played very solid defense and he’s fast enough to keep up with wings who aren’t very quick like KD and Kawhi.

"Notes on a Scorecard".....

Shoutout to the late great Allan Malamud.......

IYKYK.......

This is the way to #18.....

All this annoying talk about big lineups, gotta give credit where credit is due

We need DLo to be just as consistent as CWood both on offense and on defense. Imagine the possibilities.

Who's minutes get cut when Vando come back is the question cuz it ain't gon be Wood. Especially if ain't hitting corner 3's. At least Cam can hit ft's and Hayes can catch a lob here and there.

3 mobile *** bigs for the Lebron-less minutes should be the formula. That **** gave us all the momentum in the 3rd and I wanna see more of it
probably wont happen again unless prince, rui, vando, and vincent are all out again.

ham only played 8 guys tonight due to injuries.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 'bout to have his whole shirt off in here. 😂
Shirt been been off in this hotel room :lol:

Elated for the W. Elated that Ham made the right choice in the 3rd and in OT.

We can all sleep well tonight knowing we 3-2 instead of 2-3 with a 12 game L streak to the Clips.

i just hope I wake up for my flight back to LA in 4 hours lol

Last edited:
Who's minutes get cut when Vando come back is the question cuz it ain't gon be Wood. Especially if ain't hitting corner 3's. At least Cam can hit ft's and Hayes can catch a lob here and there.
Vando and that bargain contract may well end up getting traded come Feb if Reddish steals his spotlight

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 'bout to have his whole shirt off in here. 😂

He been making some sense so far

1698905630314.png

3 Center lineup vs Denver? Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

Wood got to start or play 25+ minutes. Much needed good rebounder. He’s legit

Cam reddish bought-in to being a role player

Rotation gonna be real interesting when Vando, Rui, Prince, Gabe Vincent all back. This year have some depth when guys are out

Back
Top Bottom