**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Now AD got 3 fouls playing in a 1-Big lineup and getting bullied by Nurkic to boot :lol:

🤡 coach on an underachieving team can only mean one thing....someone getting fired or some folks gerting traded come Dec 16 and January

This squad remind me of the D'Antoni abd Mike Brown Lakers, only worse.

Dr. Buss rolling in his grave

Who watching ESPN and saw that shot of Ham right now LOL

Dude looked clueless af with no confidence

He needs to get canned
Your infatuation with bigs, I get it, despite the redundancy. 🤣
With this coaching angle, say we fire coach today. How does that get immediately improved in the next week or 2 to the point where we have a realistic shot at a championship?
What steps take place after letting him go?
Who's the interim coach until we find a new guy?
Who is the new guy?

AD’s best years were with Dwight and Cousins. why is this so complicated? He needs a strong big beside him to do dirty work so he can be fresh on offense

Your infatuation with bigs, I get it, despite the redundancy. 🤣
With this coaching angle, say we fire coach today. How does that get immediately improved in the next week or 2 to the point where we have a realistic shot at a championship?
What steps take place after letting him go?
Who's the interim coach until we find a new guy?
Who is the new guy?
Easy.

You either temporarily promote someone from within for the rest of the season; meanwhile Bron is a player-coach anyway. Maybe you bring in Rondo to help. It's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before....

Screenshot_20231110_204944_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231110_205335_Chrome.jpg

Or you go get Mike Budenholzer this season or next. Buds would employ a 2-Big lineup all day every day, guaranteed.

Dr. BUSS had Balls of Steel. Do Jeanie and Rob have the same kind of balls Jerry had to relieve Ham of his duties? Because it's clear Ham has neither the basketball brains nor the savvy to be a championship level head coach.

Last edited:
and back downyou gotta be kidding me both ad and wood blowing point blank lay ups. jesus christ man now kd with an and 1

Back
Top Bottom