**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

tell me what?

he finally had a good game where he didnt look completely clueless albiet against the second worst team in the league and in a blowout. 1 good game out of 11 is not something to brag about

and bruh 7 foot and grabbed 1 rebound in 21 minutes tho. 1 rebound.

good for him for finally making a few shots and free throws instead of fouling and turning the ball over. 3 blocks too. lets see him do that consistently now.

3 blocks too

Reddish reminds me of Ariza when we got him from Orlando. Early in his career, bounced around, under performed on other teams and found his game with the Lakers
You know, I can see the similarity in their situations, but I just thought about something: A lot of previous fan favorites would absolutely get crushed by some of the current thread regulars. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

1 rebound in 21 minutes against a team missing Steven Adams and Brandon Clarke
Like I been saying, he will get better as the year progresses.

Keep tuning in. We'll be having a different conversation come March

1 rebound but 3 blocks? Yeah bro, we'll take it!! Better than anything Damian "4 DNP's" Jones could've done 😆

Last edited:
Reddish reminds me of Ariza when we got him from Orlando. Early in his career, bounced around, under performed on other teams and found his game with the Lakers

Hmmmm.......not quite the hops, but I could see where you comin from. I like it.

If you remember when we first got Ariza, the steals, transition dunks, threes, driving to the rim…..reddish has been doing that for us the past few games like when we made the mid season trade for Trevor, he was playing just like this

If you remember when we first got Ariza, the steals, transition dunks, threes, driving to the rim…..reddish has been doing that for us the past few games like when we made the mid season trade for Trevor, he was playing just like this
... ok, NOW you're making your comparison about their games. I can kinda see it, but I see a comparison in their situations more.

Think you gotta unleash Rui with the starters eventually. Gives you back the scoring threat you lose with Reaves on the bench and he's been more active on defense and the boards. Plays well off of Bron/AD. Sometimes when I look too fast I mistake him for Bron but with an s curl :lol:
Rui got that permanent comb thru texturizer

1700074221028.png

Back
Top Bottom