**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’m prolly the only one here that’s ok with this loss.
Exum shoots like 30% from three. I know he was wide open and nba players should hit open 3s but whatever. Congrats to him for making them.
You really shouldn't lose to the Mavs with no Kyrie and Green. Plus Luka, TH Jr and Grant Williams ailing and playing the second night of a back to back.

Bron and AD brought their A games tonight too.

All game. Didn’t bother to say. Stop helping off your guy.

Then just runs a lineup into the ground when it’s clear it wasn’t working.

You really shouldn't lose to the Mavs with no Kyrie and Green. Plus Luka, TH Jr and Grant Williams ailing and playing the second night of a back to back.

Bron and AD brought their A games tonight too.

I agree with that but I just knew there would be a falloff after the in season tournament. The rest of the guys not used to 500k still coming off that high 😂

Pretty easy. Our Luka defender was out.
The 2nd defender played Luka well on defense in the first but then missed the 2nd half

After that luka had TP, AR, Dlo & Rui on him… they got nothing for him

That's what I don't understand. The last 2 IST games we were great.

Tonight we looked like we never played defense before.
There was definitely a effort letdown compared to Saturday, but Haliburton for as good as he is not Luka. Luka will butcher any defense that blitzes him like the Lakers always attempt to.

Lose to Mavs on their 2nd night back-to-back but if we lose tomorrow, guaranteed “well, 2nd night of back to back” excuse. Rest AD/Bron if that’s the case, Spurs are pretty bad

Luka + a bunch of Smush Parkers vs Lebron and AD

no excuses please. Who cares about our injuries. Dallas didn’t have Kyrie

They showed the defensive numbers for the season IST vs regular. It's like a 20 pt difference almost. That's inexcusable.

rui and hayes gave us 40 minutes of jack **** but you wont atleast try wood?
Rui’s been injured or riding the pine lately, probably just his time to get some PT so he can get his rhythm back. There be some stretches where either him or Wood will be the odd man out…Hayes is a scrub but at least he provides a different look with his size and ability to catch lobs.

4th quarters over the last 10 games.

IMG_5450.jpeg

Over the season as a whole

IMG_5451.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom