**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Need DLo and Rui back asap.

Sadly, I kinda feel like Rui has some of that Horry in him. Sleep walk thru regular season but be special in postseason.

Vincent tanked. Hood hasn't hit like Christie/Reaves have. Hayes isn't viable. Wood has had moments and disappeared as well. Same with Cam and Prince. And Vando off to a really slow start.

Cant shoot the three so they waste 22 seconds dribbling and passing around, only to chuck an off balance shot 🤷🏽‍♂️

-AR isn’t a primary facilitator or a second facilitator. Lou Will role please, if they want to separate him and DLo
-They need DLo or at the very least if they want to trade him need a top 20 passer in return.
-Enough of Prince playing over 25 minutes.
-Cam should never see any minutes outside of the 2nd quarter.
-AD great
-Wood was good.
-Max is raw but there is a light.

Starters:
Cam - 0
TP - 0

Bench:
Vando - 4

da-hell.gif

Lots of smart basketball players in that clip... the opposite of what they're putting on the floor these days

I'm old enough to remember when a Lakers team destroyed a Heat zone defense.

Speaking of which, can you imagine how hard everyone would be calling for the head coach’s job if this was Vogel and not Ham?

They RAN that dude out of town as quickly as possible lol. I was one of em too :smh:

Jacquez scoring on Lebron, hitting threes, blocking shots while JHS was *** all night. What an embarrassment for our scouting dept

Top it off with let’s go heat chants at crypto

Ham will probably be let go sometime next year... but then again it will be year 22 Lebron, so what are the realistic expectations for any team he's on at that point?

Jacquez scoring on Lebron, hitting threes, blocking shots while JHS was *** all night. What an embarrassment for our scouting dept

Top it off with let’s go heat chants at crypto

We could be saying JHS was scoring on Lebron in a bizarro world where we drafted Jacquez. We usually hit on our late picks but we can't have it all.

this feels like rock bottom but unfortunately there is a lot of room left to fall. We might be ****ed y’all lol.

Firing the coach and hiring who? That’s not going to save us.

There is no obvious ship out [redacted] trade out there that will instantly fix our team.

Idk bros, I have no answers.

Back
Top Bottom