**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ah perfect you say? From an ESPN article discussing his firing:

Budenholzer's decision-making during the Heat series came under question when the Bucks squandered double-digit leads in Games 4 and 5. In Game 5, Milwaukee had a pair of opportunities to win the game on the final possessions of the fourth quarter and overtime, but Budenholzer elected not to use his final timeouts in either scenario.

Budenholzer acknowledged after Game 5 that he should have called a timeout to advance the ball at the end of the fourth quarter, but he also did not call a timeout before the final possession in overtime, and the Bucks never got a final shot off before their season ended.

Heat star Jimmy Butler delivered an all-time playoff performance -- averaging 37.6 points on 59.7% shooting -- but Bucks star Giannis Antetokounmpo was critical of the team's lack of adjustments to try to slow him down, saying he wished he had more reps defending Butler.

So his star player called him out publicly for his questionable decision making, lack of adjustments and also poor uses of timeouts? Man your absolutely right (again) HE'D BE GREAT!!!
Yes perfect. Despite his timeout screwups during his last series with MIL.

Thanks for posting that ESPN article tho. If the Lakers do end up firing Ham and hiring Budenholzer and LAL's record improves because of it, I'll make sure to repost this receipt and get your sarcastic take on it. :lol:

Wanna bet any amount of money Ham doesn't make it to the end of the season? 🤣

Patiently waiting for tipoff.
Yes perfect. Despite his timeout screwups during his last series with MIL.

Thanks for posting that ESPN article tho. If the Lakers do end up firing Ham and hiring Budenholzer and LAL's record improves because of it, I'll make sure to repost this receipt and get your sarcastic take on it. :lol:

Wanna bet any amount of money Ham doesn't make it to the end of the season? 🤣
1-800-GAMBLER

Not sure what your weird obsession is with making bets with complete strangers on the Internet but let me let you in on a little secret…not that I care much about what happens to Ham either way, if I lose I’m not going to pay you. Don’t be a moron buddy!

Just enjoy the game and Go Lakers!

Oddmakers on crack again with that -4.5. This either goin OT or Ja postin 38 tonight in a blowout

1-800-GAMBLER

Not sure what your weird obsession is with making bets with complete strangers on the Internet but let me let you in on a little secret…not that I care much about what happens to Ham either way, if I lose I’m not going to pay you. Don’t be a moron buddy!

bro you gotta put him on ignore until he loses that bet with bigleemelone and he doesnt pay and gets perma banned for not paying his bets. gonna be pure cinema 😂

Starting to drink now. Hopefully it will ease the pain

20240105_191926.jpg

1-800-GAMBLER

Patiently waiting til the end of the season, which ain't even started.

If you actually bet a complete stranger on the internet, one you talk to virtually every other day (LOL), and lost the bet but didn't pay?

That would make you a 1-800-MORON

Save them Darvin!

1704511905721.png

Knock it off man the game's on
This is why I like choppin it up with you. You can handle the heat, unlike some clowns I know

But one would still be an untrustworthy moron for not paying an online bet. At least pay up in installments if the finances are strugglin like the Lakers LOL

Back
Top Bottom