**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20240119_124838_Chrome.jpg

With the new CBA, Austin’s contract is one of the most valuable non-rookie deals in the league, no bull****. No matter how you feel about his defense, that contract for a player of AR’s caliber is A+.

I think Austin is better as a 4th option than a 3rd option as well…

With the new CBA, Austin’s contract is one of the most valuable non-rookie deals in the league, no bull****. No matter how you feel about his defense, that contract for a player of AR’s caliber is A+.

Which is why Murray would fit right in.

He would probably be a better 3rd option than 2nd as he is now with Trea.

While D'Lo has been on fire lately, it's been nice to see Reaves be a tad more patient on offense and not impersonate Cam Thomas.

I like Rui a lot but not confident Ham will get him consistent minutes to reach his potential with us. Would hate to miss him but having Murray and AR would be solid.

if they can get murray and capela without giving up reaves that would be 👍🏻 but we still dont have no got damn three point shooting

Woj reporting Lakers have interest in Bruce Brown. He would've taken the Lakers offer if the Pacers didn't come with the big offer in free agency.

Like Bruce Brown for his positional versatility (has played almost every position in his career, even Center during his Nets Tenure.), underrated play-maker. Would want someone to shoot some more 3s though

Lakers want ex-Nugget Bruce Brown to counter ex-Laker KCP. I like the idea. But at $22 million per year? I don't know about that one

If you want the DLo / Dejounte trade.

Here’s where it could come to a complete halt.

Nets have a significant amount of picks. And could absorb Capella pretty easily without sacrificing much of their core talent.

D'Lo can't be serious nearly turning the ball over and then letting Lonnie get that easy a layup.

Back
Top Bottom