**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Never heard them openly criticize a coach like this while being Laker employees. They've been on Ham the last week. :lol:

Oh snap, the EYE TEST proves correct once again! Lol

So it looks like the numbers have been supporting what I've said all along since the start of the season!!

2-Big LINEUP HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE AD-BRON CHAMPIONSHIP FORMULA

And I never needed stats and analytics to tell me why this is true! :rofl:

EYE TEST > STATS 24-7-365

They are basically sitting them because we will lose the game regardless. Not a good message to the team. “We’re not good enough to win this game anyways so might as well rest”. They will all play next game I bet
I look at it a little differently.

This is a MAJOR TEST on Ham because he is definitely on the hot seat.

Bron and AD sitting out will show us if Ham can PREPARE, LEAD, and COACH the rest of the team to having a solid game tonight and to see if this team will have any FIGHT in them

If the role players come out uninspired, play with little to no effort/energy, and get run out of the gym and blown out by 30, it will speak volumes to Jeanie and Rob

paiiyzrs81gc1.jpg

I'm hearing whispers Lakers are secretly gunning for Olynyk, who would a PERFECT addition next to AD in that starting lineup.

The fact nobody is talking about it makes absolute sense.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-1-2024_12-44-09PM.png

👀

AD needs a wide body bruiser next to him
Kelly isn’t that
You sure bro?

KO is 250 lbs. Wider body than any other center we currently have.

Plus he is on a bargain deal that's expiring.

Check how he bodies Jokic and KAT in these clips. Ntm KO has a VERY HIGH Basketball IQ

KO is a perfect fit. He can shoot, he can defend, he can pass, he can dribble, has great hands and defensive footwork, and most importantly he is an intelligent player who hustles and brings energy every time he plays. That's exactly the type of big man AD needs next to him.

Definitely just joking. Playing on the steteotype.
I heard Kelly is the first to arrive to practice, last to leave. 👀
If all we get at the deadline is Kelly Olynyk, the team will automatically be better.

He a former Celtic too, so I'm sure he would love to play BOS in a Finals series.

Orher than Capela, Drummond, Turner, or Vucevic, OLYNYK is the big to go after, especially because his expiring $12 mil salary is much better than any of the aforementioned bigs. Plus Lakers would have his Bird rights.

Lakers need to go for the K.O. punch.

Last edited:
DLo ain’t shooting well tonight. But if he’s not throwing some incredible passes.

Also who knew the problem was Bron and AD :lol:

Back
Top Bottom