**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I had hopped this team would play with some sort of fire tonight...

I mean damn the team without Bron and AD vs Boston looked great compared to what's going on tonight.

Once they lose tomorrow night...no point in watching these games.

Team is super mid.

Stop watching the stat sheet and watch the game and how AG impacted the 2nd quarter and allowed DEN to extend their lead to double digits to close the half. Bet you missed all the key plays AG made late to close the half like he would to close the 4th.
He's playing fine, Lebron is not... which was what I mentioned a few posts ago.

He's playing fine, Lebron is not... which was what I mentioned a few posts ago.
So to my point, wanna know why LeBron is not?

Cause he playing PF against a team that has a much bigger frontcourt.

Bron should be playing SF against this team not PF.

Gordon is a bad matchup for Bron, which was my point all along.

Lakers have ZERO matchup advantage against the Nuggets when they don't go 2-Big with AD/Hayes or AD/Wood plus Bron.

Ham hasn't tried it once this game after having much success with it early in the season. Sure enough the Lakers are getting manhandled inside and outrebounded by 9 yet again.

Ham is a gotdam idiot

On Kobe night this team playing like chumps at home against the champs.

Rebounds: DEN 31, LAL 22

Ham has no freaking clue what to do and for that the Lakers won't deserve to advance to the playoffs cause it would be a waste of everyone's time.

Yes, the best way for Lebron to be effective against the Nuggets is for him to deal with a younger quicker defender in MPJ while having two bigs waiting for him in the paint.

That's genius, Ham must truly be a moron.
More excuses for Bron not to play the 3 eh? LOL

Watch the game.

You ever played basketball before with dudes on the court bigger than 6'8"?

Didn't notice AD went back to wear Kobe's tonight. He hasn't done that since I think 2021.

You ever played basketball before with dudes on the court bigger than 6'8"?
By the way, I couldn't resist...

In HS I played w/ a 6'10 center, 6'9 PF and 6'7 SF... more recently a few years back I played in some adult rec leagues against Cameron & Tracey Murray's squad. They'd bring a few of their top HS kids from their AAU program along with Sean Rooks (RIP) and sometimes Lamond Murray. I used to guard Tracy btw lol, that never really went well since he would pull from a step or two past half court.

Should’ve traded our replay coach
Screenshot_20221218_201020_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom