**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

that’s on the coach that they shouda fired 25 games ago. So Bron’s ankle is magically healed after one day?! Smh TBH he could’ve played both game and still be alright
So Ham tells hurt players when to sit and when to tough it out? Lol okay..

If Bron can play he’ll go and if he can’t he’ll sit. Next man up if that’s the case, I’m never tripping on that.

10 days of rest for Lebron. Hopefully he plays tonight

It was bad optics playing in the ASG and catching lobs :lol:

Schedule looks rough. We need wins

Bron has an obligation to the fans and league to show up and at least “try” during the all star game… who knows, maybe it’s his last one (potential injuries in year 22). He played like 10-15 minutes, again this should not be a thing

No wonder he don’t want to leave LA
AE0AB039-1335-407A-996B-42076562B026.png

I think he genuinely loves being a Laker. And wants to be. Which made the he’s a free agent talk before the deadline stuff weird.

Do I think he takes he opts in? 75/25 no. But also like 100% chance he would re-sign fairly quickly if given a fair long term offer.

As long as it’s not Always Doubtful.

I’m always questionable for showing up for work. But there goes me there when I’m required.

D'Lo and Dinwiddie just trying to draw fouls. ***** with this.

And get Rui back in the game. Don't need to play four guards.

Dinwiddie never gets the ball. He just ran down the court five times without touching the ball … no rhythm

and then when he finally gets the ball and misses a shot, everyone will get mad.

The ball needs to move. Let everyone touch it and caress it

Last edited:
They dont look serious out there. Not a good sign against an 11-win team. This team just frustrating to watch

Back
Top Bottom