**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Clippers are smart. They realized having Zubac as the ONLY Center wasn't gonna cut it.

So they went out and picked up Plumlee AMD Theis, got rid of a couple smurfs, and now Clippers are a top 3 favorite to come out of the West. As a matter of fact, Zubac out tonight and they don't feel the difference.

Meanwhile Lakers decide they'd rather go 1-Big lineups all season long and we know exactly where they're at.....an embarrassing .500 team.

If Ham were smart he'd go 3-Big against the Clips cause that's what beat LAC earlier this season LOL

A damn shame.
Need more Plumlee & Theis injuries to really test ALL parallel variables.

Also their leader has stated he’s playing to play with his son. No mention of another ring lol. He doesn’t play defense. He kills coaches.

Also AD isn’t doing what they need. They need Embiid numbers not Lebron numbers. AD needs to be a 30/15 guy.
I get it.

But AD can do all the 30 and 15's he wants and Bron can get a triple double, they still ain't beating DEN or winning a chip with the way this roster is being utilized.

I don't need to worry about Bron and AD cause they've proven they can flip that switch and play elite when it's a 7 game series.

My issue is with the Others and the Coach. Those are the weakest links, not the two stars. Lakers need to start there.

Last edited:
Honestly every single player outside of AD & Bron can get the hell on.

Has there been a game where Taurean was essential to a win.
I’m honestly trying to remember one and I can’t.

More evidence why I ain't EEEEEM WORRIED about Bron. Same goes for AD. The elite step up when they need to.

Thr King with the one-man comeback :lol:

Now imagine if the coach was just as competent and reliable 😂

This Lakers offense is predictable, one-dimensional, and flat out ugly to watch.

My former 40-and-over team back in the day at the HUB league ran a better offense than this Ham Sandwich system of Darvin's :lol:

LeBron going nuclear. I worry he’s going to do something that will drive everybody nuts at the wrong time because he’s going God Mode.

Back
Top Bottom