**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I got $3K to put on this being pretty much how Bron’s minutes are “managed” since probably all the way back in high school:

Coach (insert any name)
- “Bron you good? Let me know when you need a breather”
- “Bron, when you ready to get back out there just let me know”

😂

Everyone healthy meaning the handful of games Wood/Hayes started when Bron/AD were out aren't included. And now you're trying to throw in Vando :lol:. But of course your punkass would try to back out
damn i knew he wasnt gonna honor the bet lol

he likes to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

so after bashing vando and rui he tryna claim them now? 🤣

this is niketalk. we honor our bets and if you dont its bye bye niketalk

so how did lil wayne get treated "poorly"? did bron and ad both ignore him and not give him dap as he sat courtside?

cry me a ****ing river millionaire.

so how did lil wayne get treated "poorly"? did bron and ad both ignore him and not give him dap as he sat courtside?

cry me a ****ing river millionaire.

I wouldnt want to dap him up either, if Im dappin up a dude he nneds to have big soft hands and manicured nails.

Lil Waynes hands have touched Skip Bayless. Gross.

And what about Christian Wood? Don't forget to address him. Cause he definitely a big. He ain't been healthy right?

Again, what does "EVERYONE HEALTHY PLAYOFFS AND REGULAR SEASON" mean to you?

Money is ready, as long all terms of the bet are satisfied and as far as the facts are concerned, this team ain't had "EVERYONE HEALTHY" all season long. Not that hard to comprehend.

How many different starting lineups has dumb and dumber Darvin used this season AS A RESULT OF EVERYONE NOT BEING HEALTHY?

Games missed:
AD - 4
Bron - 8
Wood- 11
Hayes - 11

That's 34 missed games combined just from the Lakers' "bigs."

once again...."EVERYONE HEALTHY"

Vando - 32 games missed
Rui - 14 games missed
Reddish -24 games missed
Gabe - 56 games missed
Christie - 13 games missed
DLo - 5 games missed
Prince- 3 games missed

"Everyone Healthy regular season and playoffs." Common sense, when so many guys been out the lineup all season long, including Hayes and Wood missing games as well, its clear why Ham wouldnt start a true 2-Big lineup because it leaves the Lakers with no back up center, especially now that Wood beem out for an extended period.
Just say you aint got the money :lol:. Don't need all the excuses

Just say you aint got the money :lol:. Don't need all the excuses
Yeah you right big pimpin, I'm struggling to put 3K in my account

Screenshot_20240302_092554_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
That's all you had to say brother. I'll let you bow out gracefully. I never expected you to pay anyway because that doesn't seem like your character but no need to try to weasel out of it. Just try not to be so loud and wrong so much and all is forgiven
Are the regular season and playoffs over? Bet's not over bro.

As soon as everyone get healthy.....

You act like you already won the bet :lol:

You think I'm going to stop being "loud and "wrong on this thread? Lol. Keep dreaming big dog

You too MajinZuub MajinZuub

Go and ahead and click ignore like all the rest of your NT friends.

Bunch of high school kids up in this b.

Y'all buddy buddies. Keep laughing at me, do it. LMAOOOOOOOO

Dude is a pro deflector. We were debating something Lakers related in herd and his defense turned into posting my record in the NT fantasy football league and telling me fox sports fired him because he was too controversial :lol:
Pro deflector eh? :lol:

Who won $ in the league and who didn't?

Keep talking yo smack tho. I can get loud too

Dude really tried to say Gabe vincent has been out all year so now the bet is void :lol:. Wood has played 50 games but now the bet is off because he missed a week :lol:. Cmon son. Have some self respect. Just say you aint paying
Lmao.

Are the season and playoffs over?

Did you pass reading comprehension 101?

What does "EVERYONE HEALTHY" mean?

Even if the bet was $20, you still aint won nothin

But keep talking yo smack tho.

I'm here for all this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom