**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

How stupid is it to bet 3K that Jaxson Hayes would be a starter and then run like the wind when it's time to pay up 🤔
0OgPPb.gif
How stupid does one have to be to not be able to read and comprehend plain English
“Everybody healthy”

What does that read forrest?
Screenshot_20240318_092100_Google.jpg

I must be missing something....How many games has everyone in the regular rotation missed this year? Last time EYE had mis ojos checked this team hasn't had their full regular rotation available on the court together damn near the entire season.

Screenshot_20240317_161855_Chrome.jpg

Now I've used weighted balls to work on different types of layups, and even shooting drills to increase range but using them to work on floaters is interesting lol

Is this supposed to help his touch around the basket? I have an oversized ball that I use for stuff like that, but I'm sure the pros know what they're doing...

“According to sources, the consensus pick was Kobe Bufkin. When he was selected 15th by the Atlanta Hawks, the Lakers had to scramble. Sources say the scouting department preferred Whitmore once Bufkin was off the board, but Pelinka and others higher up in the organization were concerned about his medical history. Pelinka, having seen Hood-Schifino play well in the Big Ten Conference Tournament, saw something special and made the final decision.”

Back
Top Bottom