**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D lo with the killer 6 piece

Dinwiddie did some great sprints tonight

They play better without lebron….

if Vando can come back and take Reddish minutes, squad would be so much better. Got ran out the gym today

Kinda wasn't paying too much attention due to setting up some other devices.

But man say the box score and we couldn't hit a 3 to save our lives tonight.

Like James said...no excuses but 3 games in 4 nights....them boys looked tired all game.

What’s new LOL

This team ain’t going anywhere in the playoffs

To keep hopes up for Vando is NOT the thing to do cause he definitely ain’t the savior. Thinking this team will all of a sudden do a 180 with Vando is pure wishful thinking.

Season starts when Ham is fired

Last edited:
Dinwiddie, Hayes, Christie should be the only players off the bench playing 15-plus minutes a game.

The fact that Ham to this day still doesn’t buy into the “More Size Most of the Time Matters” identity, will be his ultimate downfall.

Bargain players like Reddish and Prince, who are longtime journeymen for a reason, should only be playing 5 min apiece tops, with Prince getting 15 min ONLY if he’s hot from deep, which happens like once every 15 games. Reddish should only be playing if Max or any other 2-guard is hurt

Its a crime Hayes isn’t averaging at least 18-20 min a game

Last edited:
i see jaxass hayes got his usual 2 points 2 rebounds and zero blocks for an outstanding -7

robin lopez cant be as bad as this guy can he?

Screenshot_20240329_204011_Samsung Internet.jpg

taurean prince and jaxass hayes

i see jaxass hayes got his usual 2 points 2 rebounds and zero blocks for an outstanding -7

robin lopez cant be as bad as this guy can he?
Those were two high IQ boards buddy. Not a lot of players in the league are capable of making those plays.

We are fortunate to be watching his greatness every night.

Without Jaxson Hayes the Lakers would be an 11 seed

😂😂😂😂😂

The 🤡in sure was nonexistent in here the game vs MEM when Jaxson started but all of a sudden the children reappear the game he goes -7, not knowing the starting 5 were all -15 😂

Settle down kiddos

Last edited:
The highs are high and the lows are low with this team … it is what it is.

Didn’t watch the game tonight, had Dodger tix so I don’t have anything to really comment on tonight BUT was Rui being a space cadet on defense? I see 0 rebounds in 31 minutes and I’m just scratching my head at that one.

well need a guy for tickets and relevance but even then Trae is not that guy.

You sign Bron to that extension, don’t need a Trae. 3 years in an NBA life cycle is an eternity. They don’t need the tickets. They’ll sell themselves.

Even if you go with continuity. And improve the holes year by year as they pop up. You could run continuity 2-3-4 years and make decent team improvements. Then pivot completely when Bron is off the books, as would everybody else by that point Is far better than Trae Young.

Because AR by himself doesn’t match salaries to get the deal done. Even AR+Gabe + JHS + picks doesn’t provide the salary necessary. So then you have to dip into either Vando or Rui to get it.
And then you would have to rely on a Trae / DLo backcourt because then you can’t lose DLo and if you trade him it can only be 1:1 for a guard and depending on where DLo’s salary is, may be the same problem they ran into with this deadline.

This is Russ 2.0 but with a guy who is still in his prime.

I hope this is typical NBA reporting and this is just BS.

It’s Jovan. So a good amount of bull.
BUT the Lakers M.O. has been that for a bit.
Kind of goes either way.

DLo and AR are super flawed players. But at the same time, I’d rather take Gabe, JHS, Maxwell Lewis and whatever else I can throw in with picks to fill in the holes that DLo and AR have at the guard spots.
Then you make another move to sure up the 5.

Rather than put a stick of dynamite to the rest of the team because a guy scores 25.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom