**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron went dummy.

Girl in the green in the front row...man...

Good win. Just finished it on DVR.

Maybe I'll do that the rest of the way...lol

I'm drunk af on the water of life and have seen the (only) path for LeBron to unequivocally cement his GOAT status and finish the greatest run to finals in NBA history.

1. Lakers beat his long-time nemesis Steph and the Dubs in the 9-10 play-in game
2. Lakers then beat his other long-time nemesis KD and the Suns to lock up 8th seed
3. LAkers upset the upstart Thunder and MVP runner-up Shai in the first round
4. Lakers defeat Kawhi and the Clips in the first and final hallway series in the semi's and restore order in LA
5. Lakers finally overcome reigning champs Nuggets and MVP Jokic in 7 on the road - sends Mike Malone crying
6. Lakers take the finals in 6 against the heavily favored Celtics who are also vying for 18th - but LBJ outduels future Laker Tatum. Lakers sit on top of the NBA world once again

I'm drunk af on the water of life and have seen the (only) path for LeBron to unequivocally cement his GOAT status and finish the greatest run to finals in NBA history.

1. Lakers beat his long-time nemesis Steph and the Dubs in the 9-10 play-in game
2. Lakers then beat his other long-time nemesis KD and the Suns to lock up 8th seed
4. Lakers defeat Kawhi and the Clips in the first and final hallway series in the semi's and restore order in LA
5. Lakers finally overcome reigning champs Nuggets and MVP Jokic in 7 on the road - sends Mike Malone crying
6. Lakers take the finals in 6 against the heavily favored Celtics who are also vying for 18th - but LBJ outduels future Laker Tatum. Lakers sit on top of the NBA world once again
And Darvin still getting fired after all this cause Bron gonna pull a Bill Russell and be player-coach next season:rofl:

1000005183.jpg

Let’s see who goes further in the playoffs….
Dwight aside, I would imagine that a team with more roster consistency and less current injuries would go farther, in any team sport.
But sure, if they do go farther than us, it's because of an Aprl 1 signing.
#tunnelvision

Dwight aside, I would imagine that a team with more roster consistency and less current injuries would go farther, in any team sport.
But sure, if they do go farther than us, it's because of an Aprl 1 signing.
#tunnelvision
Regular season matters little, so yes an April Dwight Howard signing ESPECIALLY FOR THE SMALL BALL WARRIORS would make a huge impact.

Btw, what a team does in the playoffs not the regular season is WHAT DEFINES A TEAM. You’d probably know this by now wi the all the hoops you’ve watched in your lifetime

Remember the 1995 Rockets that won the chip? The 6 seed Rockets with all their season long injuries who won the title because of what they did in the playoffs.

Point is moot however since that Dwight tweet was an April fools joke

Last edited:
what a team does in the playoffs not the regular season is WHAT DEFINES A TEAM. You’d probably know this by now wi the all the hoops you’ve watched in your lifetime
Playoffs are more important than the regular season?
Please educate me more on that.
In all my years of watching sports, I never thought of it that way.
Do go on...

Playoffs are more important than the regular season?
Please educate me more on that.
In all my years of watching sports, I never thought of it that way.
Do go on...
First of all let’s not act like the Warriors haven’t had their fair share of injuries this season as well.

Can a playoff contending team win a championship in the regular season? In any sport? Let’s start there

Back
Top Bottom