**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

7-foot Jokic abusing 6-8 Rui in the paint every time down the floor and Bum & Dumber sitting there knowing he got 7-foot Axtion Jaxson ready to battle but his damn hands stuck in his pockets 😂

We just doing NOTHING at the basket on the offensive end and they're doing whatever tf they want.

7-foot Jokic abusing 6-8 Rui in the paint every time down the floor and Bum & Dumber sitting there knowing he got 7-foot Axtion Jaxson ready to battle but his damn hands stuck in his pockets 😂
My favorite 2 parts about this is where you pretend that Jokic is a traditional back to the basket center and has no chance of absolutely eating them alive on the offensive end... along with pretending that they would dominate him on the offensive end. #yeahno

I hate losing but man Nugs just look like a well oiled machine out there. The Lakers legit need to go 1000% just to be on equal ground. I can't help but look back at the luxury we had back in 2020. We had a squad back then, felt like we had everything covered.

My favorite 2 parts about this is where you pretend that Jokic is a traditional back to the basket center and has no chance of absolutely eating them alive on the offensive end... along with pretending that they would dominate him on the offensive end. #yeahno
Still not getting the point of size and length eh?

I’m not going to waste my time explaining to you if you don’t get it by now.

Btw… what’s Hoochiemura doing tonight?

Didn’t I say four days ago that him playing Big would be an important key to this series

He ain’t doing nothing tonight and Ham got Jaxson sitting there in the bench and the coach ain’t got the brain to adjust as DEN is blowing the game wide open lol

Rui played that entire 3rd quarter and didn’t do xxxx and Ham still going with a 1-Big lineup like a straight up amateur

1713665972472.png

All time great player going to work… nothing you can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom