**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

#COACHING

Heck even Allen Sliwa, Trudell, Worthy, Horry, Geeter, etc have all mentioned the Lakers’ lack of better coaching guidance and direction. And these are Laker employees. Lol

But the NT Laker thread fraternity aka NT AARP Members aka buddy buddies apparently know better

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡

#COACHING

Heck even Allen Sliwa, Trudell, Worthy, Horry, Geeter, etc have all mentioned the Lakers’ lack of better coaching guidance and direction. And these are Laker employees. Lol

But the NT Laker thread fraternity aka NT AARP Members aka buddy buddies apparently know better

😂😂😂😂😂😂🤡🤡

Here’s the thing let’s say Darvin is an idiot, complete idiot. He has a staff of assistant coaches. they all collaborate. Are they all idiots? Is he overruling their great ideas with his bad ones? Is Handy stupid too? Is Jent a buffoon?

They have a 10 game sample size and can’t win. Maybe the players just aren’t good enough? Not good enough at executing. Not good enough at focusing for every second. Not good enough at rotating and boxing out. Not good enough at making shots. Not good enough at being physical…..

*confirmation bias has entered the chat*
"A bunch of people who agree with me ALSO say exactly what I'm saying so I must be right! You morons."
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here’s the thing let’s say Darvin is an idiot, complete idiot. He has a staff of assistant coaches. they all collaborate. Are they all idiots? Is he overruling their great ideas with his bad ones? Is Handy stupid too? Is Jent a buffoon?

They have a 10 game sample size and can’t win. Maybe the players just aren’t good enough? Not good enough at executing. Not good enough at focusing for every second. Not good enough at rotating and boxing out. Not good enough at making shots. Not good enough at being physical…..

Never argue with fools.....

Let’s be honest to ourselves, you think after 10 close games and multiple Laker 4th quarter leads vs DEN that they’re not good enough to beat them at least once or twice?

I’m not absolving the players from blame. Some of the players have also made bonehead plays. But as I’ve repeated a million times, Ham and his staff is the MAIN problem they are underachieving.

But apparently some people here think I’m saying Ham is the ONLY problem, which is clearly NOT what I’ve said. You get that darthska darthska ?

Regarding Handy, he’s not the head coach, he’s a player development coach. He’s not in charge of rotations, schemes, strategies, adjustments, etc. That’s on Ham, and even if Handy is advising Ham on certain things, I don’t trust Ham to be able to execute the proper strategies to defeat a well oiled machine like DEN.

This entire Lakers ensemble is ill equipped to win a title, whether it’s with the coaches or the collection of players they have, bottom line

However, this current Lakers ensemble SHOULD HAVE ALREADY BEATEN DENVER at least once or twice in the last 10 games and the fact that they haven’t is a sign of HORRIBLE Coaching more than it is lack of talented players because after all, this same core is a playoff team two years in a row

Last edited:
"A bunch of people who agree with me ALSO say exactly what I'm saying so I must be right! You morons."
😂😂😂😂😂😂
Loving the ignore feature, but let me guess… reposting random twitters and the screaming YT coach as co-signers 🤣

Going to take a nap before game but yall be safe out there in these e-streets

😂😂😂😂😂😂
You think you got more hoops wisdom than Horry and Worthy? Serious question.

At the end of the day what they say is 100x more valid than anything you and ya boys think, regardless of whether I agree with Horry and Worthy.

Nice try with the smart response though. I knew you would come back with something lousy like that cause I already know how you, gritty, Tupac, CP, and NobleKane rock

throw-kid.gif

I don't have work tomorrow so I'll have some drinks ready to go to either celebrate or ease the pain.

For the “It’s more on the players than the coach” crowd.

🤔 :lol:

Whether you like Wright or not, he’s wright about Ham, Spo, Mazzulla, and Malone

Last edited:
A picture is worth a thousand words

Ham should be coaching for his job this series.

If Jeanie chooses Ham over AD and they trade either AD or Bron next year, I ain’t watching

Back
Top Bottom