**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s going to be AR & Rui that end up getting traded. Because the Lakers are going big game hunting, and they don’t have the picks other teams have searching for a star. So you have to compensate with players.

Not sure the right guy exists to fill what they’ll need without opening more holes.

I was genuinely asking. You or I could be the coach, if we got our two best on the floor, and the other team is resting the league MVP, and they extending their lead....... I mean, what?
I simply said that there are things a coach can do in that situation to impact the game. If you don't know what they are, cool beans.

DLo has a player option for next year already.

Vando locked in. Rui locked in. Reaves locked in.

So uhhhh.....yea.

Bron gets 51 million at age 40 to boot. Comin off back to back sweeps.

Ham didn't do all that. The people who did gonna fire Ham and be at the beach next week.
We are going to be so bad next year. All these crappy players are going to opt in. 🤦🏾‍♂️

I mean...no vando no wood
giving heavy minutes to Taurean Prince (who is playing a lot better than I ever imagined)...this team had no chance to compete unless Lebron and AD were perfect
at least they ain't give us hope like they did on Monday...that **** was painful to watch

PXL_20240426_044857149.jpg

Man.......................

Back
Top Bottom