**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Sources w/ Woj and The Ringer apparently both brought it up [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just got an email on the pre season schedule:

9/30/17, 7:00pm - vs. MIN - Anaheim, CA
10/2/17, 7:30pm - vs. DEN - STAPLES Center
10/4/17, 7:00pm - vs. DEN - Ontario, CA
10/8/17, 6:30pm - vs. SAC - Las Vegas, NV
10/10/17, 7:30pm - vs. UTA - STAPLES Center
10/13/17, 7:30pm - at LAC - STAPLES Center

it's a sucker move...he's gonna bring his own staff in and call the shots until they lose 2-3 times and then leave and leave us in a hole

Cavs have to foot that 80 mil Tristan Thompson deal because of Lebron

they even got Kevin Love at like 100 mil or something like that [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What legitimate reason does he have to join the lakers and bail on his hometown again? His first reason was to "chase rings" (this was after he said rings dont define a player)

even the clippers have a better current supporting cast for him to work his way into, cp3, griffin, jordan etc

and he can "do the impossible" if he's so great and lead the Clippers past the 2nd round of the playoffs maybe even the finals and a chip

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be a similar thing for me...

He wants to join PG & DLo/Ingram/ Ball or Fox / Randle.... Cool

He wants to come in and gut things, nah it's too late for all that..

But I put no stock in this at all

Yo is this Lebron news real? I'd trade Dlo and anybody else instantly to get pieces for 3-4 years of late career Lebron.

I was thinking about the KD move last night, and I started thinking about what would've happened if Bron signed with the Lakers instead of going to Miami after Cleveland. Bron too concerned with his legacy to play behind Kobe at that time but imagine the possibility. Lebron in a Lakers jersey... **** I can't even imagine in my wildest dreams. God that would be amazing.
Dude get off his sack

Lol "get off his sack".

He's only the best player of the post Jordan era. I'd take him on my team 10/9. Don't really care what the circumstances are.

To be clear, I think there's no way it happens, but it would be hilarious to see people who have trashed Bron for his whole career be forced to root for him.

Last edited:
https://t.co/M3KxMPc9pJ

Nate Duncan dropping some truth on Ingram. Said he'd be 5th in a 2016 redraft and identified his ceiling as a Nic Batum level player.

Said he'd take Simmons, Murray, Brown and Thon Maker over Ingram. Glad to hear someone in the media with a different perspective.

Last edited:
Lol "get off his sack".

He's only the best player of the post Jordan era. I'd take him on my team 10/9. Don't really care what the circumstances are.

To be clear, I think there's no way it happens, but it would be hilarious to see people who have trashed Bron for his whole career be forced to root for him.

eh, i'd honestly just not root for lakers (or any team)

Guess i'm super hateful of lebron but I can't support that move even if it brings us championships. The circus that comes with that move negates everything for me

The day Bron dons a Laker jersey is the day I'm done with them as a fan. **** that dude.

The day Bron dons a Laker jersey is the day I'm done with them as a fan. **** that dude.

yea

I'll almost go off on a tangent and say real fans would NOT support that move...casual fans will eat it up...real fans, not so much

Nate Duncan dropping some truth on Ingram. Said he'd be 5th in a 2016 redraft and identified his ceiling as a Nic Batum level player.

Said he'd take Simmons, Murray, Brown and Thon Maker over Ingram. Glad to hear someone in the media with a different perspective.

Y'all should really listen to this. Some great conversation in here better than anything Laker related on TV or spectrum.

Nate also said he doesn't see Dlo as a cornerstone on a championship team, but said the only point younger than 25 that he'd take over Dlo is Kyrie and Murray.

Y'all should really listen to this. Some great conversation in here better than anything Laker related on TV or spectrum.

Nate also said he doesn't see Dlo as a cornerstone on a championship team, but said the only point younger than 25 that he'd take over Dlo is Kyrie and Murray.
in the words of Russell Westbrook "Who's he?"

[emoji]128514[/emoji] my bad y'all, I forgot, all of our draft picks are gunna be stars.

Ingram is the next KD, that potential :pimp:

Is that better? Do I need to throw some more ridiculous claims in there? Compare some more of our draft picks to top 20 all time players? or claim that they suck and need to be traded asap? That's the level of discussion we're used to in here, right?

Last edited:

He sound dumb as hell. I'm good. :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji] my bad y'all, I forgot, all of our draft picks are gunna be stars.

Ingram is the next KD, that potential
pimp.gif

Is that better? Do I need to throw some more ridiculous claims in there? Compare some more of our draft picks to top 20 all time players? or claim that they suck and need to be traded asap? That's the level of discussion we're used to in here, right?
but why go the other way?

how about lets just wait and see.

Nowadays players need about 5 years before blowing up (steph, klay, westbrook, harden, leanord)

Ingram is the next KD, that potential :pimp:

but why go the other way?

how about lets just wait and see.

Nowadays players need about 5 years before blowing up (steph, klay, westbrook, harden, leanord)

Exactly. Dudes gotta be one extreme or the other. He's Durant or he's Batum. Maybe, just maybe he'll be great as Brandon Ingram.

Real fans wouldn't want Lebald on the Lakers even if it means championships?? :lol:

someone come get they mans :lol:

I wouldn't put Ingram as 5th in my redraft, I just think it's interesting to hear some different perspectives.

I agree, we need 3-5 years (especially when dealing with college 1 & dones) to really see what a player can be/become.

It's just interesting to hear different perspectives because majority of Laker fans really think Ingram is the future star. Hell magic even called him the only untouchable. It's all interesting but I'd lean more on Ingram being a Batum level player than an untouchable, Kevin Durant level prospect. I'd love to be wrong, but that's how I feel.

The cupboard is so bear in regards to the Lakers roster, I wouldn't even mind Batum level players.

We all knew Ingram wasn't physically ready for the NBA...if u can't see his potential than u don't know basketball

Back
Top Bottom