**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So we all agree the Lakers should've never fired Ham?
😂

No one’s saying that… once you lose the locker room that’s it, probably time to go. Me personally, flip a coin…

Anyhow all I’m asking is who do we think is going to come in and actually be able to actually coach Lebron and AD plus deal with the expectations of a being a HC in LA? Because I feel like this is Groundhog’s Day all over again

😂

No one’s saying that… once you lose the locker room that’s it, probably time to go. Me personally, flip a coin…

Anyhow all I’m asking is who do we think is going to come in and actually be able to actually coach Lebron and AD plus deal with the expectations of a being a HC in LA? Because I feel like this is Groundhog’s Day all over again

Really tho, who could've seen this coming......3 years ago?

It'll be different this time....... 👍

I mean I guess as long as the next guy knows how to play the game… fall on the sword and take the blame when your GM builds a flawed roster or when individual players come up short, win the public relations game so you don’t become the scapegoat (good luck) and I guess figure out a way to turn your regular season guys into playoff guys (would be a miracle) it should be all good!

Whats are the NT Laker frat buddies gonna say when we bring back half the roster next year, hire Budenholzer, and all of a sudden Lakers reach the Finals or better yet win the chip?”

I know….

They gonna say “it’s the players, coaching had little to do with it”

Lmao

All roads lead to Frankie Baby

IMG_8665.jpeg

Mitch called Byron into the facility on a Sunday and fired him. :lol:

Mitch being super business was ultimately his downfall. But also hilarious at the same time.

Mitch: “No, I won’t talk to you until 12:01 am. It’s the rules.”
*12:01 player signs with another team*
Mitch: “Whaaaaaaaaa?!?! How did this happen when you can’t talk until 12:01?!??”

Back
Top Bottom