**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

man cp3 wasted his prime in loserville, probably has 1 or 2 years left of elite bball.

eff doc rivers tho

who you gonna have up on the rafters to cover the banners
fatboy felton

who you gonna have up on the rafters to cover the banners

Lou wills girlfriends  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Get that fake humble act outta here

Ever since y'all got CP0 after "basketball reasons" you and your franchise been gloating and talking **** about the laker franchise and laker fan base for years

Of course now y'all gonna act nice and humble because you got no choice, you won't have **** to be cocky about anymore for the next 40 years

Lob city is a wrap
Sob city is here for the next lifetime

We have a right to laugh and enjoy it just as much as you did laughing at us for every alley oop Blake completed on us 4x a year

Ever since y'all got CP0 after "basketball reasons" you and your franchise been gloating and talking **** about the laker franchise and laker fan base for years

Of course now y'all gonna act nice and humble because you got no choice, you won't have **** to be cocky about anymore for the next 40 years

Lob city is a wrap

We have a right to laugh and enjoy it just as much as you did laughing at us for every alley oop Blake completed on us 4x a year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Get it off your chest then. Get off bro.

In all seriousness, every clipper fan I know is playing it all cool... acting like this isn't a big deal :lol:

Clippers done for awhiiiiiile

I am, and im doing it in our thread.
Im not even talking **** in the nba thread or clippers thread.

were doing it peacefully in our own space, no reason for you to try to come in here and talk down to us like we're lame for enjoying it.

no ones instigating or breaking any rules, so get off your high horse and take your guilt trip nonsense somewhere else bro.

Last edited:

Lob city is a wrap

nthat.gif

I am, and im doing it in our thread.
Im not even talking **** in the nba thread or clippers thread.

were doing it peacefully in our own space, no reason for you to try to come in here and talk down to us like we're lame for enjoying it.

no ones instigating or breaking any rules, so get off your high horse and take your guilt trip nonsense somewhere else bro.
laugh.gif

So Magic couldn't even get a meeting with cp3 eh? Just gonna let him move on to houston without even getting a sit down huh? #ontheclock

:lol:

I wonder how Phil getting fired influences LBJ's free agency next year [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Magic's old tweets are almost as good as trump's

Last edited:
So Magic couldn't even get a meeting with cp3 eh? Just gonna let him move on to houston without even getting a sit down huh? #ontheclock

:lol:

I wonder how Phil getting fired influences LBJ's free agency next year [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Magic's old tweets are almost as good as trump's

0 chance CP0 would bail on the clippers and just go across staples to the Lakers locker room.
Hed be eaten live in LA.

Not practical at all.
We missed our chance at him with 'basketball reasons'

F Stern.

what you need a meeting with cp0 when you have the lonzo as "the face of the lakers" 

Last edited:
They really shouldn't trade for him. If they want to go and get another star now go ahead but not PG.

Yeah I agree, at this point just wait **** out like ya'll been sayin forever.

Indy's asking price is WAY TOO MUCH for someone theyre going to lose either way.

Back
Top Bottom