**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Is there a summer league MVP?

Did y'all see Bobby Portis taking shots at Ball. I love it...Hate him more so he can prove more doubters and haters wrong. BTW who the hell is Bobby Portis?

Loving what I see in the summer league. Last night was Ball's best performance in terms of efficiency.
I even bought one of these limited edition Rob Pelinka shirts! https://teespring.co pshirt.JPG
pshirt.JPG

I can't even be mad if we attach JC and Nance to a Deng trade. Sign Vander Bleezy and let's go!

him and Kuzma will give us the same production (if not more) and better shooting.

Last edited:
5 games in 6 nights aint no joke...even if it is summer league. We are missing Ingram, Hart and Dozier so we are super thin with substitutions

I can't even be mad if we attach JC and Nance to a Deng trade. Sign Vander Bleezy and let's go!

him and Kuzma will give us the same production (if not more) and better shooting.

If we believe in the multiple stars uniting in LA theory, then moving Clarkson (with Deng) becomes a must, really. Which to me, makes it more difficult. Why would any team want to help us, knowing what we'd be truly getting in return? We'd need to throw things like 2023 unprotected picks & **** :lol: (cue my usual Magic unprotected joke(s) )

But like you said, if we had to throw in Nance, so be it, but I gotta believe they'd like to keep him around, playin off Ball, George, Bron etc would enhance his skillset pretty good.

It cost Toronto a 1st and 2nd to dump Carroll. As cp said teams will not be in a hurry to help us and there aren't that many teams with cap space next yr any way.

I don't think Larry and jordan would be enough to entice a team to take Deng. I feel like he ends up getting stretched.

Back
Top Bottom