**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Glad we kept ZuPac over Thomas Bryant and other G-League scrubs like Rober Upshaw.

I still don't know how the hell Canadian baby joker Robert Sacre was on the bech for 2 seaons.

Observations:

Zubac played with great confidence. That led to him being more aggressive offensively and defensively. Need tovsee more of this

I think we're going to end up being the deep, platoon style team.

Ingram looked good in his return. I like to see this type of aggression.

Interesting that Lance is the one who lost his playing time with Ingram and Rondo coming back. We'll see if this continues.

I like that Luke let Lonzo finish the game and didn't put Rondo back in.

2BC592B6-6A66-4766-90DB-01F5EFB0DF7B.jpeg

:pimp:

Luke haters: was Luke an idiot for starting Zubac????
luke is a ****ing idiot for taking this long to play zubacca

took mcgee being out for him to play the guy so no i reject your. application for giving puke credit for the move

Even though Rondo had 9 ast it's like he's getting empty ast. He slows down the offense, dribbling too much. He was -10 while Lonzo was +18. Rondo don't really play defense and he can't shoot at all. Might as well give them minutes back to Lance.
Yes true. He slows down game a lot BUT he is still very vital. In the games he was out, there were plenty of times when it would be lance, hart, Kcp, Kuzma and chandler and we looked lost out there. Rondo comes through with this second unit as he orchestrates things. I don’t love him but he will help in those 4-5 min stretches when we have non ball handlers out there. Now, when he is out there with Bron and ingram, that’s when it doesn’t work

Back
Top Bottom