**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

kuzma was just a cheaper just as good clarkson.
nance was decent off the bench to provide a spark.
i thought the lakers couldn't afford to pay randle
still don't see the hype with DLO. :rolleyes

It's like everybody knows it but him
No I think he knows it, but he is doing something he loves, gets to play with LeBron (love him or hate him) it is something he can tell his kids and grandkids. Also I think he gets a bump in pay for those games so it is a win, win for him. Lastly what is he going to say no, it might put his G league job in jeopardy causing him to possibly uproot his family.

I get what they are doing but again you mean he couldn't of been called up ANYTIME during the season.
Thanks for the read, so basically he is now untradeable.

Hard for me to put all this blame on Magic. This same team was in 4th place til all those injuries started happening. Magic can't control that. Him taking Lonzo over Fox is real a criticism.

Hey Harden lover. We got our eyes on you, you Kobe hating undercover ALA member
i actaully don't really like Harden's game but that doesn't take away from his scoring tear lol

Bron>>>

speaking of which
I hope getting this extra time of to rest helps rejuvenate him for next year. and i hope zo gets his body right and can stay healthy too.
hopefully the reality check hit bron he can't be lolligagging against the "weaker" teams anymore like he did in the East lol.
PHX over here beating GSW and MIL too tho lmao

Dunno the pops looks happy so maybe it was good news? Lol
Pops standing next to the orchestra of Showtime. He probably reflecting on them "diamond in the back, sunroof top, digging the scene with the gangsta lean, gangsta whitewall" days before BI was even a thought.

kuz and mcgee posting more pics of them walking out their hotel with introspective deep quotes again :lol:

waiting for the rest of the team's now lmao

No Lavine.
Lakers lose by 25 in jardans house.
Were only 3 games behind a 6th pick and a 10 percent shot at Zion.

Just a thought not to sure if this works but hear me out:
1. TRade Lebron for whoever gets the No.1 pick (Zion)
2. Go after KD or Kawhi if possible maybe Cousins
3. Start Lonzo go after Joseph/Evans if possible
4. Sign AD after next year
5. Bench keep McGee

Just a thought not to sure if this works but hear me out:
1. TRade Lebron for whoever gets the No.1 pick (Zion)
2. Go after KD or Kawhi if possible maybe Cousins
3. Start Lonzo go after Joseph/Evans if possible
4. Sign AD after next year
5. Bench keep McGee
1EA53DEC-70CE-4F52-A727-D03ECB4A6731.gif

Lakers need to plan for long term rather than just a quick transition with an Aging Lebron
AD gotta be the biggest pc rn since he's still only 25..
get him next year you can have a franchise cornerstone for the next 6-8 years maybe
and hopefully keep BI he's young... just gotta worry about the health now

Even if Magic and Pelinka landed the second star, I wouldn't trust them to build out the rest of the roster.

BI's and to a lesser extent Zo's health all but kills any chance of an AD deal getting done. Hoping they make a full recovery for sure but in a twisted way it may have saved management from doing irreparable harm to the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom