**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

n371gmi8qos51.jpg

I love the asterisk
I embrace the asterisk
I wanted the asterisk

however you wanna slice it.....that’s 17 chips babyyyyy

anyone know when the actual free agency period begins?

Bruh
Look at all the accomplishments we did on the way to the championship.
We RAISED the damn bar. The 2 that stood out to me
-Only team to never give up a 4th quarter lead
-Bron and AD only teammates to average 25 ppg and shoot 50%

Sheesh
I love and welcome all hate

Rewatching the game:

first thing you hear on the broadcast, first play is Mark Jackson indicate "starting Caruso is a gutsy call...i would have stayed big and went with Javale Mcgee"

That is why hes not a coach anymore

Rondo came through big time for the Lakers. I remember when a lot of Laker fans was begging Collison to come out of retirement, bring Alec Burks etc.

Grateful.
for sure. rondo was awful in the regular season lmao. never doubting playoff rondo again

D97DF08E-524D-4E30-9A97-CB6C898510F0.jpeg

kinda nice an ex celtic was a big part of #17 lol

Man this **** feels good man

most ridiculous circumstances ever for Bron to become Lakers Royalty

this bitter arranged marriage between the lakers can base and Bron fan bases just became sweet as hell :lol:

Why didn't we start that lineup earlier. Them boys was gassed by the 2nd quarter. Jimmy Buckets was sweating buckets. The eyes of surrender.

Why didn't we start that lineup earlier. Them boys was gassed by the 2nd quarter. Jimmy Buckets was sweating buckets. The eyes of surrender.
True but... we were 1 shot away from closing them out in 5. So most of what we’ve done has worked

I sprained my ankle pretty bad on the golf course yesterday morning and spent way too much on merch last night.

But waking up with a swollen, bruised, painful ankle has never been sweeter :smokin

Back
Top Bottom