Desmond Bane

FD9F73CE-B1C7-46CB-A992-9AD2D9F96376.jpeg
2DFE3F3B-5531-4E45-8C34-B4F8865BAC34.jpeg
6C62328C-5077-4BFF-8934-1A3166DD7A52.jpeg
6473973A-6E94-4D09-9A9F-0AA9A517FAD3.jpeg
68AAC1A2-0C0D-4103-96E5-80C5325BC446.jpeg

tenor.gif

Rewatching the game:

first thing you hear on the broadcast, first play is Mark Jackson indicate "starting Caruso is a gutsy call...i would have stayed big and went with Javale Mcgee"

That is why hes not a coach anymore

Mark was getting mad defensive when they were talking about assembling a roster and making it work ala Vogel and he was bringing up other excuses cuz kerr inherited the roster and coached GSW up to the potential.

The only guy i could see not coming back next season is Dwight because i think someone will offer him 5-6 million a year & Idk if he leaves that on the table.

Also i really wonder what Kieff's value is going to be, Marcus was set in the range of 12-15 but IMO Markieff is just as good of a player except that he plays his role more. I hope we don't lose him, versatile dude, brings toughness

& although i don't wanna lose Kuz i 100% think he's getting traded this year, & Kieff could fill that role.

lol at thinking AD ain’t coming back

I don’t care if he does a 1+1 deal. That actually benefits us too in case he gets a crazy injury. Double edged sword for Him

Depends on what Dwight wants to be honest. If anything we have to roll with Cousin. I know he aint that big defensive presence but if we can get a healthy boogie it would be a upgrade over McGee :lol:

Lakers gotta build this roster towards specific teams.

need a wing to not be bullied by butler, Kawhi and others

Need to keep Dwight for Jokic or at least find a big body like him to give us 18-20 mins a game vs him

need a playoff rondo type slasher but for regular season (THT?)

Sign AD again
See what Boogie wants to do
Go get another 3&D guy.

West gonna be fun next season

Clips Good, Nuggets Have experience now, Rockets gonna rocket. Dubs back healthy. Utah has a squad, Mavs gonna have KP

Portland’s gonna be outside looking in if something doesn’t click

The only guy i could see not coming back next season is Dwight because i think someone will offer him 5-6 million a year & Idk if he leaves that on the table.

Also i really wonder what Kieff's value is going to be, Marcus was set in the range of 12-15 but IMO Markieff is just as good of a player except that he plays his role more. I hope we don't lose him, versatile dude, brings toughness

& although i don't wanna lose Kuz i 100% think he's getting traded this year, & Kieff could fill that role.
-I hope Dwight returns for the minimum. But I'm not going to blame him if he chases a payday.
-Kieff gave up $3.3M next season to get bought-out. I think he played well enough to get around that much next season.
-Kuz will be shopped, but the Lakers should to bring back someone similar to his size, athleticism, age back.

Back
Top Bottom