**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

don't think any S&T is possible where we are getting someone who is also being signed and traded. that would hardcap the lakers and they're already over that threshold IIRC.

• A team acquiring a player via sign-and-trade cannot be over the tax apron after the deal, and can’t have used the taxpayer mid-level exception.

the lakers can receive a TPE or existing contracts I believe
Absolutely we can. We can get player(s) or get a TPE.

Lol literally impossible for us to get green in sign and trade. Player we receive needs to already be on a contract.

also I don’t think Jeanie is interested in receiving a player back unless a game changer bc of tax implications

Just take a flyer on Winslow, got enough shooting I think. Could use another big wing.
Ohhhh you right.

we need a defensive wing PLUS a backup pf like Kieff but can’t be a guy expecting to play much. Just need him there.

Vogel gonna have to really massage these egos.

GLkFx3vcsptBhJHEhbXxEw3PJzHHVkyhl5hPbnw2kug.jpg

I love that the lakers took shroeders bad trotted and said **** you to him. I doubt they even talking to him or his agent

When you watch the summer league game (I know it’s only summer league). You can see that Reeves is just playing at a different pace compared to others. Will be interesting to see how he progresses throughout the year.

Side note: who is gonna be pressuring the ball 90 feet for Vogel’s defense?

was just thinking need a defend-their-best player, defense first kind of guy.. like a:
Thybulle, Dorian finney smith, royce o’ Neil, Dillion brooks type
Avery Bradley woulda been a good “poor mans version” of that. I’m sure he has delusions of grandeur and thinks he is worth the MLE. If he took minimum, I wouldn’t have minded him over Ellington.

need a big man version of that too. We have Ariza but need 1 more. Til playoffs when AD and Lebron can do that for stretches

this team def won’t be the same by the end of it. We will see who is playable and who isn’t. Then Rob will make the necessary move to get someone we need via buyout or trade

I wish this was 2009, I want Bron to post IG vids with "We Takin Over" playing in the background.

12 years later and he still wouldn’t know the words. Probably would still be singing the hook when Lil’ Wayne starts his verse and just yells “beast.”

Back
Top Bottom