**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

theres no way we end up with conley lol

i could see some combo of clarkson/reddish/bogdan/fournier though but that's being pretty optimistic that rob is able to get anything done

that lakers tax real af lol

I think Conley gets bought out. If so that would be a good vet min signing for lakers

Conley
Beverley
Lebron
Ad
Bryant

Send Russ home

I just can’t fathom BrickBrook coming back

Opening night. The excitement of a new season. First few possessions - Rust turnover, airball, lob to AD too high, side of the board corner three. Fans moaning and groaning, excitement gone.

Look at the bright side fellas. When we ultimately suck, we can all bond and direct that hate towards Russ.

If we make a trade and suck, then we will have to find a new person to blame

Plus think of all the free time once we turn off the tv at about the 6 min mark in the first quarter when are down by 18.

Woj:
The Lakers are going to continue to be active. They’ve had interest in some of those spare parts in Utah. But I think now LA will see if they can improve that roster before the start of the season.

Woj:
The Lakers are going to continue to be active. They’ve had interest in some of those spare parts in Utah. But I think now LA will see if they can improve that roster before the start of the season.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 : “let’s connect the dots. Russ for Cavs 2025 2027 2029 first rounders and sexton”

Tony Jones:

Lol Conley? Conley?? Lol

ANY DEAL THAT INCLUDES CONLEY WILL EITHER NEED PICKS FROM THE JAZz or they can do Russ for bogs and Conley straight up.

Conley is an albatross.

If they insist I’d say at most a 2nd rounder:

55ACDA2B-154D-46D5-8DBE-80E66ECE5EDF.jpeg

Old, undersized and injury prone conley on a team already backlogged at 1 and 2????

Jesus some people are just dumb

It was definitely more than a bone bruise, I’m guessing some kind of hairline fracture.

If he ain’t ready to go by the opener he just wasting a spot at that point….

Drop Nunn, extend Russ. Sign Melo.

For veteran leadership, Gil and JR, I saw them on a podcast.

Gil would love to make up for how the injuries messe dup his career and a JR appearance basically guarantees a championship win.

Hield and Turner > Conley and Bogdanovic

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_9-1-2022_8-27-44PM.png

Yes or No?

I say wait to see if Conley asks for a buyout then we scoop him up for the vet minimum

Pelinka and Klutch ain't trading any first rounders prior to 2029
20220902_002432.jpg

We may be stuck with with Schroeder and/or Melo as last/cheap options

Back
Top Bottom