**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Somehow the warriors went from “you know they aren’t that great. Kings are taking them to 7 games” to now: Omg dubs are title favorites. Lakers getting smoked.

Seems like 1 50 point game does that huh

I very much enjoy all the analysis of Warriors - Lakers.

Dubs may well pull out a series win. But good lord, this isn't a 1/8 series.

It was 1 game difference in record. Not 15.

Wiggins had a family issue.
Steph had an injury.
Bron had an injury.
AD had an injury.

Both Warriors and Lakers pulled out an upset in their series. Lakers pretty much killed the Grizz all series with the exception of 4 quarters out of 24.

Lakers dismantled a top 3 defense. Warriors played the 24th defense.
Lakers ranked 12th during the season, Warriors 14th.
After the deadline, Lakers 3rd. Warriors 12th defense

Last edited:
I very much enjoy all the analysis of Warriors - Lakers.

Dubs may well pull out a series win. But good lord, this isn't a 1/8 series.

It was 1 game difference in record. Not 15.

Wiggins had a family issue.
Steph had an injury.
Bron had an injury.
AD had an injury.

Both Warriors and Lakers pulled out an upset in their series. Lakers pretty much killed the Grizz all series with the exception of 4 quarters out of 24.
Ya. Sometime in the last 48 hours the dubs went from 6th seed with questions to the 98 Chicago bulls with prime MJ playing against the 7-75 bobcats

Let’s be real, Steph was hurt for a good portion of the year and they just got Wiggins & GP2 back at the end. Their record isn’t indicative of how good they can be. They’re still the defending champs. Steph is 19-0 in western conference playoff series. The champ is the champ until he is dethroned.

With that said, go Lakers. Let’s end the dynasty.

I mean those arguments can be made both sides.

Bron and AD played the same amount as Steph.

Lakers overhauled their roster mid-season and May have been the best team since that time.

Let’s be real, Steph was hurt for a good portion of the year and they just got Wiggins & GP2 back at the end. Their record isn’t indicative of how good they can be. They’re still the defending champs. Steph is 19-0 in western conference playoff series. The champ is the champ until he is dethroned.

With that said, go Lakers. Let’s end the dynasty.

19-0 in his career? Or are you saying he’s won his last 19 series in the west?

On which for the most part had KD in his team and a prime Klay. Either of which he dont got anymore 🤷🏽‍♂️

Rob talking about Dlo on Spectrum…..makes me think he would not have traded him if Magic wasn’t hired. Magic wanted Lonzo clearly

Rob talking about Dlo on Spectrum…..makes me think he would not have traded him if Magic wasn’t hired. Magic wanted Lonzo clearly

Probably would have traded him at some point though honestly.

I.e. If DLo stays and still develops into who he was with the Nets, he’d be top of the list for the Pelicans.

Back
Top Bottom