**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Close out Friday!

Being a Laker fan in the Bay Area during this series has been fun.

I agree with the comments about 95.7 lol

Hope AD can go and has a monster game offensively and defensively. Warriors fans I know how been praying for him to get injured from game 1. My phone blew up once he left last nights game.

Go Lakers

As soon as Bron gets home
81034F01-F244-41B0-9E89-3299B41A7B5B.png
You’re clearly not married

Give those minutes to WG.

Hell nah lol. Need to start small. The offense has been basically unstoppable in the non-Vando minutes.

I would play WG during the non AD minutes. At least in the first half. In the 2nd half, Lebron might go harder as the center (like he did in game 4), but idk.

If they skip out on Vando which is a fair decision.

Rui has to be be somewhere between what he has been in Warriors series and what he was in Grizzles series.

It’ll be a lot of 3 guard lineups. But Rui will still get run and we need points from him.

Hell nah lol. Need to start small. The offense has been basically unstoppable in the non-Vando minutes.

I would play WG during the non AD minutes. At least in the first half. In the 2nd half, Lebron might go harder as the center (like he did in game 4), but idk.
If "starting small" is AD, Rui, Bron, AR, DLo, then I'll take it.

WG can give AD a breather as the back up C. In any case, I'd like to see Gabriel get at least 10 minutes, whether it backing up AD and/or playing alongside him in a big lineup.

I'd rather have Lonnie come off the bench because he is a sparkplug and provides energy.

If Ham were to have both Lonnie and WG out on the floor together coming off the bench with Schroder, that would be ideal imo

If you live in the Bay Area and listen to 95.7 you just rotting your brain. There morning show is a guy that used to be a butcher who called in and got a hosting gig.

They were clowning the Sacramento Kings announcer for being emotional for making the playoffs. These new aged warriors fans are front runners, they are all old kings fans, and some old laker fans.

I’m not even sure if KNBR still has Fitz doing a show, which is the worst. If you thought his play by play homerism is bad, his radio thoughts even worst.

I got so many AD in wheel chair pics sent into the group chat, it’s par the course for this lame fanbase.

If the lakers win game 6 I’m literally going to take the next week off and call every one of those weak *** radio shows and gloat and humble them.

Lakers need game 6 bad though, I don’t want any parts of warriors game 7 at their place.

95.7 dudes are a joke. After gm 4, no credir went to Lonnie. Like theyre shocked an NBA player can score points against their team and star. No common sense at all.

Blatant lie. Everyone was saying "the Warriors lost to Lonnie Walker." Nice try.

Why would you listen to local warriors radio and then get mad at what they say :lol:

I do find it funny how much warriors fans in the nba thread are still complaining about refs tho.

Tbh if the refs didn’t hand the warriors game 2 & 5, this joint would be a wrap already *shrug*

Oh well, it ends on Friday.

Why would you listen to local warriors radio and then get mad at what they say :lol:

I do find it funny how much warriors fans in the nba thread are still complaining about refs tho.

Tbh if the refs didn’t hand the warriors game 2 & 5, this joint would be a wrap already *shrug*

Oh well, it ends on Friday.
If we had fair refs this **** woulda been over in 5 maybe even 4. GS be paying these refs or sum

Back
Top Bottom