**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Window closed

Respect to Denver

I guess. I would love to see how this series would have gone with a pre-foot injury LeBron and more continuity from the roster. One of Denver's biggest advantages is that their core has been together for multiple years whereas our group was thrown together in February.

What does that even mean? We can't trade LeBron so are options are either lose him for nothing.

You want to trade AD? He played incredible throughout the playoffs prior to this series (heck, he even had 40 in game 1)

Not to mention that we don't even control our draft pick in 2024 so we can't take even if we wanted to. Tell me what "blowing it up" even looks like. You're being emotional.

You're right we can't trade LeBron. He's 100 years old. Get rid of AD and keep Reaves and Rui. Everything else can go.

I guess. I would love to see how this series would have gone with a pre-foot injury LeBron and more continuity from the roster. One of Denver's biggest advantages is that their core has been together for multiple years whereas our group was thrown together in February.

This is the new reality. He’s old he will continue to get injuries Sucks

IMG_5329.jpeg

15 point lead to start the half.

Team was outplayed, disappointing but better team- hit shots.

Props to Joker can't believed we drafted Julius randle instead.. haha

Long off-season but just add shooters.

Idk how much lebron has left but hope his foot heals and he gets that Germany cell therapy.

You're right we can't trade LeBron. He's 100 years old. Get rid of AD and keep Reaves and Rui. Everything else can go.

So what's the plan for 2024 when we don't have our pick? Build around Reaves and Rui, let LeBron walk for nothing, trade AD for scraps and just a hand New Orleans a top five pick?

Please go to sleep. 😂

Back
Top Bottom