**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kyrie to Lebron

F8DE97E3-5BA5-42CE-AC86-6EFEEEB1EF9C.jpeg

Only thing that sucks is Lebron is another year older and we are literally relying on him to be our main scorer. Max take the leap and become a core player. Draft pick incoming too. There’s still hope we will be in contention every year. Salute fellas.

I'm hoping that we can let AR, Rui and D.lo be the main scores in the regular season so hopefully Bron doesn't have to carry the load.

We will never know about his foot and how much it really slowed him down.

Problem is all the other teams saw Dlo get exposed in the playoffs

What contender will want him? We’d have to trade him to a bottom feeder

Went from one of the worst teams in the league to giving the best in the west all they could handle… not really mad at how this season turned out.

Not looking forward to all the offseason nonsense, my wishes are pretty simple… I think they should probably keep the core and tinker around the edges.

Rest and recovery for Lebron/AD
Internal improvement for Austin, Rui, and Max
Sign a true center for my man Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23
Don’t let D Lo walk for nothing…maybe failing like this on the big stage could be helpful for his career in a crossroads turning point kinda way.
Dennis, Lonnie, Troy won’t all be back… they have to do what’s best for themselves and if they can get a bag from whoever that’s the move.

After tonight I’m out, but will check in and see whats happening on draft night

I'm hoping that we can let AR, Rui and D.lo be the main scores in the regular season so hopefully Bron doesn't have to carry the load.

We will never know about his foot and how much it really slowed him down.
Speaking of his foot, any word if he’s getting surgery?

Kyrie
AR
Lebron
AD
Brook

Dennis
Covington
Vando
Rui
Hassan/Bamba

Trading for Kyrie would trigger a hard cap which would eliminate our ability to build a competent roster about LeBron, AD and Kyrie. We would have to renounce Vando, Rui, Reaves, etc.

We would literally go back to the situation we were in with Westbrook where we had three max level players and the rest of the roster was veteran minimum guys.

Back
Top Bottom