**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not too worried about the Clippers.

2 injury prone guys.
A general malcontent who couldn’t get it done on better teams.
Westbrook is now more of an off-ball player again.
And pretty thin as well.

Westbrook / Harden / PG / Kawhi / Zubac
Hyland / Mann / Powell / PJ / Plumlee

Not too worried about the Clippers.

2 injury prone guys.
A general malcontent who couldn’t get it done on better teams.
Westbrook is now more of an off-ball player again.
And pretty thin as well.

Westbrook / Harden / PG / Kawhi / Zubac
Hyland / Mann / Powell / PJ / Plumlee
76ers released Danny Green. 👀

- Lil bro gets: Har_en, PJ Tucker, Filip Petrusev
- 76ers get: Marcus Morris, Nic Batum, Robert Covington, KJ Martin, unprotected 2028 1st, two 2nds, 1st-round pick swap

But if it were us?

- we get: Har_en
- 76ers get: Bron, AD, Reaves, all picks until 2030, 2 banners, and $1mil of Magic's personal money so that he's no longer a billionaire
#LakerTax

FYI.......Gary Harris didn't miss a shot last night.....

Played 21 minutes.

I'd say try to trade for Gary Harris, but he'd likely play 35 minutes and go 1 for 18. :frown:
He plays like this once every few games, and puts up duds the rest of the time

Gary Harris in the year 2023 would not be fun
The player we should be targeting is Suggs lol. Super athletic Caruso miscast as a lead scoring guard.

Also wanna give some love to AD.

Anytime he has a bad games the pitchforks come out but when he balls it’s crickets or “this is what he’s supposed to do”

Also wanna give some love to AD.

Anytime he has a bad games the pitchforks come out but when he balls it’s crickets or “this is what he’s supposed to do”

You realllllllly aren't going to like what's coming....... :frown:

*It's not me, it's a debate I'm watching on Twitter.

Screenshot_20231031-104030.png
Screenshot_20231031-111145.png

I watched AD basically shut off everything inside the free throw line against Memphis and golden state in the playoffs last year. Please tell me more about how he’s actually not that guy on defense.

Using plus/minus data after 4 games to drive home your point is next level clown ****

Lmao imagine taking anything HP Basketball says seriously.

People like him is part of the reason I hate discussing hoops on the internet. **** is way funner to just watch and go about my day :lol:

I don't "like" him either.

But he is providing the data that speaks to things that go beyond box scores. And matches with some of the discourse every sees with guys like AD. (In fairness, think of everything we watched with people regarding Kobe over his career, same kind of things)

I watched AD basically shut off everything inside the free throw line against Memphis and golden state in the playoffs last year. Please tell me more about how he’s actually not that guy on defense.

Using plus/minus data after 4 games to drive home your point is next level clown ****

.....I think you missed some of his points fam. :lol:

He's literally saying he believes he'll be there at the end of the year, he's not there NOW, after these 4 games. Which the data supports, and he's openly saying it will improve as the season goes along.

Back
Top Bottom