**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

HEAVILY addicted to Blue Rasberry, Tropical Passionfruit, Tropical Punch currently

l_Strauss_2006.9.8_WEB-1.jpg
IDK why but I feel like all Body Armour drinks have a weird salty after taste :sick:

Can't mess with them :lol:

Hope D'Lo gets the deal he's looking for in the summer cause there was damn sure no market for him last year.

Magic seem like a prime destination.

Letting D.lo go for nothing would be stupid...

I don't know what type of deal he thinks he will get but if he has a great playoffs he will get paid.

😂 at that article…

Not going to point out every single ridiculous thing in it but just the fact that DLo did this self-serving interview where he threw a couple guys under the bus for no real reason other than to make himself look good. Nothing in this article sounds like stuff that isn’t the norm for many locker rooms but the issue is rats 🐀 not keeping it in house.

Once a snitch always a snitch tho…

I get why Dlo did that but :lol: at basically everything he said. No reason to **** on Dennis btw. He was really good for us too. The reason Dlo didn’t close games or play against Denver was because Dlo ****ing sucked that series. It’s not because ham loved Dennis more than Dlo.

Very self serving and tbh it looks bad on everyone.

Last edited:
Denis even did the ice in the veins nonstop after the trade, even while on the bench. He was a good teammate to Dlo so I don’t get why he said those things like “now he’s gone and I’m here” etc. low blow

Wasn’t Dlo doing that his rookie year way before tik tok? I totally thought it was his celebration:lol:
D'Lo did it his rookie year vs the Nets. But I honestly do not recall him doing it since he got traded back to the Lakers.

Schroder, AD, Reaves, Bron do the "freeze" celebration because of card games they played last season.

D'Lo did it his rookie year vs the Nets. But I honestly do not recall him doing it since he got traded back to the Lakers.

Schroder, AD, Reaves, Bron do the "freeze" celebration because of card games they played last season.
which they got from d'lo....

They started doing the freeze celebration on the bench last year after they acquired D'Lo, it was part of Bron and D'lo custom handshake and when D'lo would hit a big shot the whole bench would do it, eventually they all started doing it once we started rollin....schroder and reaves especially.....Reaves still does it this year

I imagine D'lo is saving it for a true game winner.

He's done it in Bklyn and in Minny

Last edited:
which they got from d'lo....

They started doing the freeze celebration on the bench last year after they acquired D'Lo, it was part of Bron and D'lo custom handshake and when D'lo would hit a big shot the whole bench would do it, eventually they all started doing it once we started rollin....schroder and reaves especially.....Reaves still does it this year

I imagine D'lo is saving it for a true game winner.

He's done it in Bklyn and in Minny
Capture.PNG

All that article says is that Schroder did the "ice in my veins" celebration to reference damon jones saying "freeze" in the card games.

So Where did Schroder get the "Ice in my veins" celebration :emoji_confused:

obviously from D'lo

Letting D.lo go for nothing would be stupid...
Lakers should’ve traded DLo while they had the chance…

If he flames out again in the postseason he opts in and tries to bet on himself again next year.

And if he plays well he opts out because he’s earned himself a deal larger than what the Lakers should be willing to pay.

Either way it’s a lose-lose for LA.

Reactions: MVP
Lakers should’ve traded DLo while they had the chance…

If he flames out again in the postseason he opts in and tries to bet on himself again next year.

And if he plays well he opts out because he’s earned himself a deal larger than what the Lakers should be willing to pay.

Either way it’s a lose-lose for LA.
If he plays well and opts-in is that still a lose-lose?

Back
Top Bottom