**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I think I had the Lakers finishing third, maybe fourth coming into the season. Can't control injuries, but really not going to use that as an excuse when teams like the Suns and Pelicans have been hurt too. Team had deficiencies, but should be higher if maximized in December/January.

They'd have no shot vs the Nuggets. Oh and the Kings. :lol: Everyone else is a toss-up in a playoff series.

Wanna know what the average Laker fan would never be able to come to grips with?

The Lakers’ best free agent acquisition during the offseason last summer was Jaxson Hayes :lol:

Prince
Vincent
Reddish
Wood
Hayes

Without Hayes as AD’s only other big man on the roster for most of the season, this team would be in a deeper hole than they’re already in now. Imagine if Jaxson missed that game he started in BOS when AD and Bron were out, would’ve been a guaranteed L.

I think I had the Lakers finishing third, maybe fourth coming into the season. Can't control injuries, but really not going to use that as an excuse when teams like the Suns and Pelicans have been hurt too. Team had deficiencies, but should be higher if maximized in December/January.

They'd have no shot vs the Nuggets. Oh and the Kings. :lol: Everyone else is a toss-up in a playoff series.
I thought the Lakers would be a good team, but didn't think that they would be a great regular season team. They don't shoot a ton of 3's, two best guys prefer a more slower deliberate pace which isn't the norm during these games. A lot of the hype was based off players like Austin, Rui, Max, etc making leaps... I didn't really see that happening either.
Don't remember exactly where I had them, but I think it might've been around 6 or 7... Figured Den, Minn, Sac, and the Clippers would be good. Wasn't sold on Phx or Dal going into the season but did think that they would be good in the regular season because of their offenses. Didn't really see the Pelicans coming but that's mostly because Zion and BI aren't the most durable but feel like they've been good in the past when healthy.

Again that's just regular season records, which we know the playoffs are a different ball game... I think the Lakers don't want any parts of a healthy Minnesota team either

Bron doubtful against a solid test in MIL, now that MIL has their full lineup available?

Hmmm… looks like Lakers are settling for the play in.

The next couple of weeks are gonna be real interesting 🤔

All of Clipper Nation ready to give Ty Lue a fade on sight lmao

The comment section reads like the Laker thread reads like Suns fans.
Screenshot_20240326_075519_Samsung Internet.jpg

My 12-1 prediction was not based on Lebby being absent. I have asterisk privileges due to this.

They could legit roll off 5 straight after dropping this one if Bron plays and doesn't **** about. :nerd:

Probably sits this one and the last game of the season 4/14 in NO depending on where they are in the standings.

Back
Top Bottom