**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Against WAS? I expect a blowout. Lakers are playing with confidence and Ham has activated playoff mode lol

But hey I’m wrong 100% of the time so don’t bet on it 😂
GvBlvy.gif

i see gabe vincent picked up where he left off. not even going to talk about jaxson hayes being a negative 24 with zero rebounds cuz thats beating a dead horse
Screenshot_20240403_190058_Sports.jpg

Didn’t watch the game, but just saw the replay. 15 point Laker lead going into the 4th, 15 point Laker lead with like a minute and a half left in the game until WAS made like 2-3 threes in a row in garbage time to cut it to a 5 point Laker win.

Final score shows a close game. In reality this was still an easy, comfortable, blow out win where the Lakers were never threatened

Yall gotta stop giving the resident fool credit. Especially after backing out that bet. Straight *** behavior
If I’m the resident fool,

Then this must be you, the resident cheer squad

1000012053.gif

Birds of a feather flock together. You and your buddy kandykane - Y’all are all the same. Straight high school material lmao

What does “everyone healthy” mean to you? Better yet I got a reading comprehension and IQ test I can send you.

😂😂🤡

See you next season on the NT FF league buddy

Tell your cheer mate kandykane to join

Last edited:
i was joking. but brokesizzle wasnt
Looks like you can’t read either. Why am I not surprised. Literally every post you make is a joke LOL, which makes you a…….. 🤡

:lol:

Go get me a receipt and prove I said Hayes was better than Dwight. Bet you 3K you can’t find one

BTW, do all these goose eggs look familiar to you?

Screenshot_20240403_194018_Google.jpg

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I am not delussional to think that we might have a good chance to be 6 or 7? Right?
1712198500591.png

We have less games left and are 2 behind in the loss column. It's going to be extremely tough to move up. We're closer to being at 10 in reality. That GS game is a must win next week.

Need to handle Cavs.

Tough schedule next week.

Wolves trying to stay 1st
Warriors trying to climb up seeding

That loss to the Spurs in December was terrible btw. I think they snapped their 10 game losing streak when they beat the Lakers

“Ham not using him correctly”
Your sarcastic self is exactly right. We can go as far back as last season on that xxx

Screenshot_20240403_222158_X.jpg

On a whole separate note......WAS goes on something like a 14-0 run to turn a blowout into a close game and the clown doesn't call a single timeout lol

Bum and Dumber talmbout "learning experience" when they this close to the playoffs. Dude cant be serious LOL

Darvin Scam proving once again why he's the assistant coach and Bron is the head coach 😆

Last edited:

Cavs
T'Wolves
Warriors
@Grizzlies
@Pelicans

I think they go 4-1 to end the season.

Saturday noon game vs the Cavs. First home game after a road trip can be stinkers. Sucks, but the Cavs haven't been playing well.

Back
Top Bottom