**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we win out or lose just one game, the freefalling NO is a good possibility to trade places with us. SAC aint lookin too good either. 7 seed here we come

a first round match up with a freshly cycled bron

Well Maybe Ehhh GIF - Well Maybe Ehhh No - Discover & Share GIFs

If we sign him to a two way, no problem.

If we have a few 2nds this year and one is used on him...I guess.

IMG_1024.jpeg

I’m sure Bron would love to play WITH Bronny, but he’s already starting to lay the groundwork just in case if that doesn’t work out…

I think that it just might be possible that as Bronny has gone from a young man to basically an adult that he could feel more possible now speaking up and telling his pops the truth… which is basically he don’t want the same thing.

Last thing I’d want if I was a young rich kid about to enter the NBA is to have my dad with me looking over my shoulder 24/7…. lol hell I’m trying to have “welcome to the NBA moments” on the regular, word to Gil Arenas and Swaggy P

i think if bronny does join his dads team it will light another fire under lebron. imagine facing elimination with your son right there sitting on the bench 💀

Celtics purposely trying to screw with the Lakers by not having their main guys vs the Kings at the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom