**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The one thing I’m hoping for is that at any point if AR, DLo or Rui are feeling it. You gotta stick with it on a short burst.

DLo hits a 3, get him another shot. He hits two. You go to him a 3rd time.
If Austin gets a nice dribble drive and-1. Go to him again. Or splitting the D regardless of the outcome, let him go again.
Rui hitting open corners, work to keep them going.

A walking boot?

What the hell is wrong with our medical staff?

These guy get these injuries that don't seem that bad and they are gone the entire year...
This is the pattern by the medical staff..

They always downplay injuries on announcement to curb the pushback from the fans and prevent panic. How many times have we seen this?

Wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see him until next season.

I also don’t believe a word Darvin says regarding injuries. He’ll say whatever to keep the media at bay.

From what I’ve seen this team actually does worse with more rest days between games. Especially Bron. I’m just hoping this doesn’t get ugly.

Lakers in 6

Watching this Suns/Wolves game and can't help but think (not about Laker trades lol) that there's going to be some good teams going home in round 1 because the West is that good...

(Is Vogel on the hot seat if Phx gets sent home early?)

The one benefit of KCP - DLo matching in theory versus Brown - DLo is Brown is irrationally confident in himself. KCP stays inside his role.

Back
Top Bottom