**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watch the hype tonight over Spo and next week when he's eliminated nobody gonna say jack ****

(Spo, who hasn't won since he had prime Bron/Wade/Bosh, but I digress.)

😬

5 game series.

Game 1, Boston biggest lead 34 points.
Miami never led.

Game 3, Boston biggest lead 29 points.
Miami never led.

Game 4, Boston biggest lead 28 points.
Miami led by 1

Game 5, Boston biggest lead 37 points.
Miami never led.

Best coach in the NBA that folks was praisin for game 2 skipped the other 4 full games. In which he was curb stomped all 4 times. Biggest lead, one single point.

👍

FB_IMG_1714628010959.jpg

92dada5952d4934795061a97bfe9f74f4c6a6ba5f0613520ca2558a70e30bfb9-1.jpg

To save face, the Lakers PR department will frame the firing like this lol

“The Lakers and Darvin Ham have mutually agreed to part ways.”

Here’s the short list:

Budenholzer
Stotts
Lue
Atkinson
Quinn
Redick
Rondo
Handy

Budenholzer has been my pick since the beginning of the season and is who I think is the best candidate for the job and allows Handy to remain as player development coach

I can also see Redick or Rondo being hired on as assistant coach

Here’s the short list:

Budenholzer
Stotts
Lue
Atkinson
Quinn
Redick
Rondo
Handy

Budenholzer has been my pick since the beginning of the season and is who I think is the best candidate for the job and allows Handy to remain as player development coach

I can also see Redick or Rondo being hired on as assistant coach

If Lebron and Bronny stay, its Reddick, Lebron is already grooming him to be the coach before our eyes on the podcast

If Lebron and Bronny stay, its Reddick, Lebron is already grooming him to be the coach before our eyes on the podcast
True but Pelinka has to stay the course and hire who he thinks is the best fit for the organization. Whether its Redick, Budenholzer, or someone else is anyone's guess.

It's time for Rob to man up and RUN THE TEAM instead of letting Bron influence personnel decisions otherwise Rob midas whale make Bron player-coach a la Bill Russell and Coach Bron can then hire Redick as his assistant

True but Pelinka has to stay the course and hire who he thinks is the best fit for the organization. Whether its Redick, Budenholzer, or someone else is anyone's guess.

It's time for Rob to man up and RUN THE TEAM instead of letting Bron influence personnel decisions otherwise Rob midas whale make Bron player-coach a la Bill Russell and Coach Bron can then hire Redick as his assistant

Bron as player coach would be great, no more missed challenges.

Imagine Bron as player-coach to finish the last 2-3 years of his career....with Rondo, Redick, and Handy as the assistants.

I'm ALL IN on this scenario

But somethings been telling me all year that Budenholzer is the right guy for the job.

He's a Popovich disciple whose resume is outstanding and if the Lakers dream of acquiring future hall of famer Wemby, having a Popovich guy at the helm should give LAL added leverage in luring Wembanyama from Popovich when he becomes a free agent.

Screenshot_20240502_095001_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom