**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1 thing might happen, 1 thing is DEFINITELY going to happen.

Maybe: Those who don't think coaching is important... ridicule tf out of the next coaching decision.
(If coaching isn't important, any ridicule whoever we hire next? 👀 )

DEFINITELY: The saaaaaame language people used on Ham will be repeated.

lue will never happen. Balmer wont allow it. We ****ed that up.

Redick will not last and will get fired b4 all star break just like nash.

I’m rolling with david adelman but tbh I’m not really inspired by any of the choices.

Ty lue is trash. Only explanation for why people want him is because yall don't actually watch him. He does the EXACT same **** as Ham and yall would have the same complaints.

Reality is that coaches have short shelf lives. They're good until they aint. Vogel was good for 2 years and has been trash since. Ham had a good half season. The next guy won't last more than 3 years either. Extremely rare to find a Pop/Spo type of lifer. Only other long term coaches are guys that suffered thru rebuilds and built rapport with young teams

robpelinka.png

2021 Westbrick trade was beginning of the end: Kuzma, KCP, Trez for Brick. Paid THT instead of Caruso.

Westbrick went on to barely making above veteran minimum the next year, and is crapping the bed in playoffs now. KCP solid 3/D on a championship team. Caruso, by all advanced metrics, is a top defender

I’m sure Ham wan’t going rogue with all of the decision making this season… if he’s gone ya might as well get rid of them all.

What I want to know is who are the coaching lining up for a crack at this Lakers job? Win a title like Vogel, no extension…fired two years later. Take a team to the WCF, and be very competitive against the defending champs…fired two years after being hired.

Calls for Bud… lmao like he’s guilty of the same complaints people had about Ham (not using timeouts, weird rotations, drop coverage, star players calling him out)

Calls for Mark Jackson…. Won’t even touch the personal stuff, but he hasn’t coached in 10 years.

Calls for JJ…. Zero coaching experience besides his kid’s rec ball team.

Calls for Lue…. Already mentioned a few posts earlier.

Unless the new coach is the Wizard of Oz who can give DLo a heart and Rui some courage it don’t really matter to me LOL

Sure Ham didn’t play them much in the regular season and it probably did cost them some games, but maybe he didn’t believe in those clowns either and spent the regular season searching for a better solution for when it mattered in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom