**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So I've mentioned that my cousin cuts the Pelinka's hair regularly (Rob and his wife).
Cuzzo texted me this morning and said she did them both at the beginning of last week. She asked me 'You're a Laker fan. What's your take?'
Me: "NGL, I'm disappointed. We're a joke. Tired of the nepotism/favoritism. Clean house."
Anyways, for anyone curious, she said he was in
S H A M B L E S.

I mean, do better, bruh.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I've mentioned that my cousin cuts the Pelinka's hair regularly (Rob and his wife).
Cuzzo texted me this morning and said she did them both at the beginning of last week. She asked me 'You're a Laker fan. What's your take?'
Me: "NGL, I'm disappointed. We're a joke. Tired of the nepotism/favoritism. Clean house."
Anyways, for anyone curious, she said he was in
S H A M B L E S.

I mean, do better, bruh.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What your cousin look like? 👀

2011 Phil
2012 M Brown + Bernie
2013 MDA
2014 MDA
2015 Byron
2016 Byron
2017 Luke
2018 Luke
2019 Luke
2020 Vogel
2021 Vogel
2022 Vogel
2023 Ham
2024 Ham
2025 9th Head Coach since 2011.

Mike Brown and MDA each won Coach of the Year after leaving LA. Vogel and Ham both have winning records in LA. All fired. :lol:

#NextSuitUp

Last edited:
2011 Phil
2012 M Brown + Bernie
2013 MDA
2014 MDA
2015 Byron
2016 Byron
2017 Luke
2018 Luke
2019 Luke
2020 Vogel
2021 Vogel
2022 Vogel
2023 Ham
2024 Ham
2025 9th Head Coach since 2011.

Mike Brown and MDA each won Coach of the Year after leaving LA. Vogel and Ham both have winning records in LA. All fired. :lol:

#NextSuitUp
MJ and Kobe had several coaches too. KD had 4 coaches in 1 year when in NJ. All legends. what's pointing out how many coaches someone has had prove?

Most coaches if you give them competent rosters will win to certain degree.

2023-24 Lakers were offensively talented but lacked the defensive and rebounding ability needed to be a championship level team.

So we move on…

I will say this, coaching candidates absolutely do not inspire confidence in them being able to make the correct hire. Lue and Kidd were right there in two and we didn't pull the trigger because of optics and perception but now we want and won't be able to get both.

That's annoying AF. But at least Ham is gone.

I will say this, coaching candidates absolutely do not inspire confidence in them being able to make the correct hire. Lue and Kidd were right there in two and we didn't pull the trigger because of optics and perception but now we want and won't be able to get both.

That's annoying AF. But at least Ham is gogone.
Thoughts on Lue's coaching performance last night?

We know we going star hunting.

Out of Trea and Spida, spida all day.

I will say this Rob is known to have somethings going that we don't know about and isn't in the headlines.

We will see.

If Rob puts together another roster that doesn't fit, he gotta go.

Game was tied at halftime. Lue decides to start Tucker in the 2nd half. Tucker has easily been the most useless player on the roster all season. Mavs go on like a 10-0 run and never look back. Great coaching

Back
Top Bottom