2017 Age 32, Finals
2018 Age 33, Finals

2019 Age 34, No Playoffs
2020 Age 35, Finals
2021 Age 36, 1st Round
2022 Age 37, No Playoffs
2023 Age 38, Conference Finals
2024 Age 39, 1st Round
You're trying to appeal to logic, but here's the flaw in your scientific process: you're not giving any reason. If someone were to point out "In the 1 game we won, Austin Reeves had a burrito before the game, but in the 4 losses, he had a cheeseburger before the game," the reason that would be ridiculous is because it's an observation without a connection/reason. Contrary to the way the internet runs, you can't just throw elements out there without providing a connection/reasoning. That's how conspiracy theorists operate, just throwing whatever out there.

So if you're contending "age = failure", why are there 5 examples of him getting 1 year older but having a BETTER result than the previous year?
21 -> 22
23 -> 24
25 -> 26
34 -> 35
37 -> 38
Older is supposed to mean worst results, right?
Also why didn't he start his career off with a Finals?
I know why; pretty sure everyone reading this knows why. I want to see if you get there.

Watching this Minnesota versus Denver game makes me even more frustrated about our series. Like I mentioned last week, Denver never came across like they are some unstoppable juggernaut team that cannot be beaten. If the Lakers were 2% better they either extend the series to seven games or potentially win. All Minnesota has to do is be slightly better than the Lakers and they can beat Denver.

Also, Minnesota is making Jokic work by stressing him on offense and throwing bodies of him on defense: Gobert, KAT and Reid. Jokic is one of those players that cannot be completely shut down but you can make him any efficient and tire him out. This is the route to beating Denver, not getting more guards.

Ant looked like the best player on the floor… closed the game, Denver no answers. Wasn’t necessarily the same case for LA.

I've said multiple times that the only team I was scared of in the West was Denver.
Obviously I underestimated and had not seen enough of Ant + two... TWO 7-footers.
I apologize.
They would have waxed us. 🤣😬

An athletic 4, move Lebron back to the 3… or even a guy who can play 3/4 with a motor. Need a dude with a V12 or maybe V8 engine…not that weak *** V4 that Rui plays with 😂

Just as important as Gobert/KAT/Reid/Slowmo bigs are for defense and rebounding, is their backcourt athleticism with Ant/McDaniels (a sf but still).

A 7 footer is needed, but some athleticism is desperately needed in between DLo/AR.

Yall think Murray was cooking, have yall seen Ant against AR/DLo the last two years? :lol: He has to be around 30ppg.

Watching this Minnesota versus Denver game makes me even more frustrated about our series. Like I mentioned last week, Denver never came across like they are some unstoppable juggernaut team that cannot be beaten. If the Lakers were 2% better they either extend the series to seven games or potentially win. All Minnesota has to do is be slightly better than the Lakers and they can beat Denver.

Also, Minnesota is making Jokic work by stressing him on offense and throwing bodies of him on defense: Gobert, KAT and Reid. Jokic is one of those players that cannot be completely shut down but you can make him any efficient and tire him out. This is the route to beating Denver, not getting more guards.
Everything the Lakers struggled with against Denver inside, the Wolves were the exact opposite.

And this is due to the sheer size amd length on Minny's roster that is able to make things more difficult on Jokic.

Call it the Jokic Rules if you want.

The fact the Lakers tried to tinker with being a small ball 1-Big three point shooting team the last 2 years instead of just sticking with the formula that made them a champion in 2020 is dumbfounding to say the least.

Screenshot_20240504_190228_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Its almost like having 2-3 big body centers works......

it does but only in situations where it calls for it.

putting a bum like jaxson hayes in the starting line up doesnt automatically fix things because jaxson hayes ****ing sucks.
Notice I said big body. Hayes is not that. He's just tall. We literally could get two big body 6'11 centers thats over 250

Back
Top Bottom