LA SHERIFF DEPT HAS A GANG OPERATING INSIDE OF IT

LASD Whistleblower Says Deputy Who Shot Andres Guardado Was Trying to Join Compton Station Deputy Gang
Features
3 min read
August 31, 2020
Andres Guardado

Last updated:

L.A. County Sheriff’s Department deputy Austreberto “Art” Gonzalez, the whistleblower who called attention to the Executioners, an allegedly violent clique of deputies at the Compton sheriff’s station, also testified that the deputy who killed 18-year-old Andres Guardado in Gardena was a prospective member. As Executioners are also accused of becoming members through violence, these claims could have some pretty disturbing implications in the Guardado case.

Gonzalez previously said several deputies belong to the Executioners, sporting tattoos featuring Nazi imagery and AK-47s, while several others are Executioner hopefuls. According to the complaint filed against L.A. County, “Members become inked as ‘Executioners’ after executing members of the public, or otherwise committing acts of violence in furtherance of the gang.”

Spectrum News 1 also obtained sworn testimony from a different excessive use of force case. In it, Gonzalez said deputies would attempt to impress Executioners to become members, something he called “chasing ink.” He also alleged deputies would throw “998 parties,” named after the code for an “officer-involved shooting,” which is what law enforcement calls it when an officer or deputy shoots someone.

“Some people say it’s to celebrate the deputy is alive,” Gonzalez said. “Others say it’s to celebrate that they’re going to be ‘inking’ somebody.”

Gonzalez named sheriff’s deputy Miguel Vega as a prospective Executioner. Vega shot and killed Guardado in an alleyway in Gardena on June 18. In the footage obtained by Spectrum News 1, Gonzalez is asked if the deputies involved in the Guardado shooting were “inked members” or prospects. Gonzalez responds “prospects,” and then names both Vega and deputy Chris Hernandez, who was on the call with Vega, but didn’t open fire. Vega’s attorney later told Spectrum News 1 this is false, according to a tweet from reporter Kate Cagle.

The circumstances surrounding Guardado’s death are already pretty convoluted. He is said to have worked as an unofficial security guard at an auto body shop where deputies spotted him talking to someone in a car. Deputies claim Guardado saw them, flashed a gun and ran. They chased him, and, in a nearby alley, Vega opened fire. Authorities say they recovered a “ghost gun” without a serial number from the scene.

According to both an independent autopsy commissioned by Guardado’s family and the L.A. County coroner’s official report, Guardado was shot five times in the back. The Sheriff’s Department had placed a security hold on the official autopsy, spurring the family to seek their own. Then, Chief Medical Examiner-Coroner Dr. Jonathan Lucas decided to ignore the hold.

The deputies involved weren’t wearing body cams at the time because those don’t roll out until October 1, and video footage from a camera across the street fails to show the actual shooting.

Meanwhile, a report suggests members of these deputy gangs have cost L.A. County millions in lawsuits. The Board of Supervisors requested that report after alleged members of The Banditos — that’s the East L.A. clique — got into a fight with fellow deputies at a party in 2018. On Aug. 13, Sheriff Alex Villanueva announced that 26 employees would be disciplined in connection with that incident.

I'm 10000000% sure there are gangs of these thugs in every major metro police department.
I agree
But very few are made public
This gang uses a Nazi symbol
Only white men can be in it
And u have to kill a person to join
according to the whistleblower

Generation after generation has tried to yall (white ppl) that they are Devils.

My city has been under federal injunction for half of my life because a organized gang of police got outed for specifically terrorizing black neighborhoods for decades. Murder, torture, kidnapping, extortion, destroying property. Too bad that injunction is just lip service.

All pigs are complicit. They all sit around and watch quietly while these domestic terrorist murder and maim black and brown civilians.

Every once in a while 1 out of 500,000 will step up like a Christopher Dorner or the deputy in that video and speak out.

They can all get domed and rest in piss.

Why do y’all keep bringing this clown into everything

he’s not gonna respond to his racist thoughts anymore so why keep bringing him into this

dude can run wild and free in the JB section for all I care

I dunno it seems like there are people on here that are bothered by his presence on the site.

Since people have outed him as a racist from what I can tell, he seems to have toned down all that color commentary. So to some extent, calling his *** out has worked.

Nothing wrong with continuing to call him out as long as he’s on the site.

People have done the same to Ninjahood for years. He got banned from General and has seemingly disappeared.

Bottom line is that some people care and you don’t.

I wish the same energy would be applied to moderator Darthska and his affinity for dog whistling.

I dunno it seems like there are people on here that are bothered by his presence on the site.

Since people have outed him as a racist from what I can tell, he seems to have toned down all that color commentary. So to some extent, calling his *** out has worked.

People have done the same to Ninjahood for years. He got banned from General and has seemingly disappeared.

I wish the same energy would be applied to moderator Darthska and his affinity for dog whistling.
darthska darthska care to respond???

Ninja was still in here responding and having dialogue with dudes. If mans is gonna stay in JB and not contribute to topics about race what are the mods supposed to do on here

dude was supposed to be banned when the various offenses happened but we all know how NT deals with black racism. Until the offenses become large in number that is the only time where the offender will be banned on here.

darthska darthska care to respond???

Na. He won’t. Meth put the appropriate amount of fear in him after I called Ska out.

He has resorted to jive-talking everyone to death in the NBA thread. Once I notified Meth about his behavior he got scared and stopped participating in the social justice threads with the exception of any opportunity he sees to be viewed as an “ally” or “down with the struggle”. At which point he brings up lessons he’s allegedly imparting on his offspring which is HILARIOUS considering the dog whistling he was doing here prior to the death of Ahmaud Arbery.

As far as LAPD/LASD goes though wasn’t this specific police gang supposed to have been investigated and handled around 2015?

Last edited:
Na. He won’t. Meth put the appropriate amount of fear in him after I called Ska out.

He has resorted to jive-talking everyone to death in the NBA thread. Once I notified Meth about his behavior he got scared and stopped participating in the social justice threads with the exception of any opportunity he sees to be viewed as an “ally” or “down with the struggle”. At which point he brings up lessons he’s allegedly imparting on his offspring which is HILARIOUS considering the dog whistling he was doing here prior to the death of Ahmaud Arbery.

As far as LAPD/LASD goes though wasn’t this specific police gang supposed to have been investigated and handled around 2015?
Hmmmm
Link to these posts
Where meth scared him???
:nerd:

Hmmmm
Link to these posts
Where meth scared him???
:nerd:

it’s already been posted and re posted. I think you were in the thread or were the OP where it all took place.

As you can see all he does is passive aggressively rep any post mentioning it, which is also an indirect admission of guilt 🤣 (not that we need him to sign off on the obvious).

the receipts are there...

Last edited:
it’s already been posted and re posted. I think you were in the thread or were the OP where it all took place.

As you can see all he does is passive aggressively rep any post mentioning it, which is also an indirect admission of guilt 🤣.

Oh ok
I thought something happened recently

As you can see all he does is passive aggressively rep any post mentioning it, which is also an indirect admission of guilt 🤣 (not that we need him to sign off on the obvious).

HI!

Why do y’all keep bringing this clown into everything

he’s not gonna respond to his racist thoughts anymore so why keep bringing him into this

dude can run wild and free in the JB section for all I care
There are people here who wish to keep niketalk race discussion free, it's too angry, too poisonous, makes their white friends too uncomfortable. They need to say the IGNORANT things that they will say, because they are indeed racist, right niceshoes247 niceshoes247 ? He'll tell you how all of this Black independence stuff, does not belong on a sneaker forum as well. No speaking of Black being beautiful, or how you would not even have a forum like this, if it were not for a Black man like Jordan. They hate Black people that are aware, and they do not want US brining that to light here in their comfort zone. So JRepp23 JRepp23 , tell us why Jordan and ordinary Black people have nothing in common?

BUt you got dudes like JRepp23 JRepp23 that says things like this. KHUFU KHUFU

Keep @ing him. Let's see if the invite to Indiana is still open.

Back
Top Bottom