lace switchin (PICS)

blue laces look hot on those 1.5s
"life does not stop and start at your convienience you miserable piece of......."
-Walter sobchak

i had to bite off the voltage/jedi lace combo :pimp:
pimp.gif

Free initial x R

Not sure which laces to throw on these AM 1's: orange, yellow, or keep the stock ones on. Any opinions would be appreciated:

full_3381_p112526.jpeg

^^^
BTW I know the orange laces are longer and look kinda funny in that pic, but I'm thinking more in terms of what color is more eye-appealing.

imo, the orange looks better, cause there's too much yellow with the swoosh and the tongue already being yellow
...and knowing is half the battle!

WANTED in sz 9.5: Safari AM1, Teal AM1, Takashi Dunk SB, Buck Dunk SB

FT: Purple Non-Patent Avengers sz 10 for sz 9.5

i pulled the same switch on my AM1 premes.... ^^^^

i jacked the laces from a pair of womens mango 90s from work... the orange really helps set the shoe off
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

^^^Yea, I think it was your pair that inspired me to switch them up. I pulled the laces off of my Miami Dolphin team editions.

Bad pics (SK3 camera is so horrible inside, outside its pretty decent)

Which one looks better? With white laces or blue? I cant decide, blue goes well with the shoe, but then again white laces look nice and brings more life to the shoe, I cant decide though :\
ohwell.gif
Opinions?

^^ the white is nice... i like how white laces sometimes compliment the white midsole (which is usually a bad choice by Nike)... but sometimes it works
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

regular old blackpacks with the vapor laces...
117635667_51421d673e_m.jpg

regular old jpacks with the blackpack laces...
117635669_084488f467_m.jpg

adicolor crooked tongues with crooked tongue orange laces
212272593_5ce5a2d302_m.jpg

---------------

Is it better to abide by the rules until they're changed or
help speed the change by breaking them?

i was bored one day after i bought the ice blue golfs and i decided to put that dull green laces on my mitas and they look pretty good in my opinion.i wore then to the mall and they broke necks but i dont understand why.its alright imo but what do you guys think?

[img noborder]i7.tinypic.com/2l9mvwl.jpg[/img]

Back
Top Bottom