lace switchin (PICS)

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

o5cn4p.jpg

v4bihs.jpg

11ruf7r.jpg

2hrlh00.jpg

2jc9g8p.jpg
every single one of these switches are garbage.
the cement laces are dope but definetely not for a shoe that dosen't have any elephant print on it smh

Originally Posted by PRIMETIME2124
I actually like the grey lace job on those Spiz'ikes! Since the leather turns yellow so fast
mad.gif
, the original white laces stand out way too much.

thanks for the unnecessary hate, dallassneakerhead. i didn't mean to offend you so much as to warrant the word garbage. an i'm not feelin' those would have sufficed.

oh hey, could you please IM me a list of which laces i should put on my shoes that i spentmy money on. i'm yearning for yourapproval.
thank you in advance.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

thanks for the unnecessary hate, dallassneakerhead. i didn't mean to offend you so much as to warrant the word garbage. an i'm not feelin' those would have sufficed.

oh hey, could you please IM me a list of which laces i should put on my shoes that i spent my money on. i'm yearning for your approval.
thank you in advance.

You didn't offend me, but I'm just letting you know my opinion and probably any1 else's opinion that saw you walking around in those Mars 4'sw/ those laces
sick.gif
roll.gif

Here's my Mars w/ the lace switch, nevermind the other shoes.....
264qoaw.jpg

aaawww how cute, black laces on mars. now you match everyone and their mommy's. bravo.
tongue.gif

props on the cool grey's & carmine's.

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

thought these would be perfect...took me some time to put 2gether tho; hope ya like
???

blazers.connoisseur
273952798.jpg

digi cam too, wth!
TEAM KY

WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

i hope you aint were this shirt!!!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

thought these would be perfect...took me some time to put 2gether tho; hope ya like
???

blazers.connoisseur
273952798.jpg

digi cam too, wth!
TEAM KY

WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

i hope you aint were this shirt!!!!!!
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

i hope you took advantage of all the back to school sales going on and bought yourself a dictionary...

f93166450e6ae6cbfa5da831cbaed8241d3097f0.jpg
8a536c7247ee0b336ce1eeadc728f491823d3c61.jpg
3e2361c4478f086d6a60e481cbdafaa7033d08db.jpg
d602634440024673e15c61fefbb51a1aba5bf676.jpg

Some joints I got around the house and a pair of J's specifically for the reflective Nike ism...

Going through this thread has made me realise that I will never even consider lace swapping again. It's dangerous ground fellas... can look great, all toooften looks dubious. And that's putting it nicely.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Going through this thread has made me realise that I will never even consider lace swapping again. It's dangerous ground fellas... can look great, all too often looks dubious. And that's putting it nicely.

either hit or miss really

Originally Posted by crisone

J-Rod Laces.....................

Peace.

Cris.
Dope lace switch... Possibly the best one in the thread...

Sadly enough, Battle and Cris were the only ones I thought had alright switches...

Dude above said it best, "its dangerous ground doing lace switches..."

Back
Top Bottom