lace switchin (PICS)

DTRT's look good with grey laces.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

somethingdunk - those laces don't match those easters at all... but your kiwi watermelons look real tight! where did you find those laces?
TEAM-AF-ONE
IF I HAD A DIME FOR EVERY RHYMER WHO BUST GUNS I'D PROBABLY HAVE A COOL MIL FOR MY SONS IN TRUST FUNDS

jimmy,

the dtrt's look way better with your switch up!
Wanted Sz. 8-8.5

AF1s & Dunks:3MSnakesCaronsth KoreasUndefeatedNLsBrazil HighsHalloweensVeneersSambas

AMs:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sClerkAM90smetAM95sMitaAM95s

i gotta say vagotjordans
those CG's look so much doper
with the red laces
great switch
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

def luvin sbtgs with red laces
make them so much doper
and airjordans4life im def
feelin those mars with the j-rod
laces......red tips are fresh
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

hmmmmmm seen some decent switches........but fav so far def is the Send Helps......straight sick
PT FOR KICKZ

^those af1s look GREAT. Doesnt make the shoe stand out, just makes them match.
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

those dtrt look a lot better with those laces.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

here's another one.

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

^ are those laces from the Navigation Pack Bursts? Usually don't like lace switched on AJs but this is a nice look'n lace switch

those laces in those fire red IIIs are :x
sick.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

^the switch on the dtrt is sick, i hate those shoes but that makes them look close to decent
TEAM AM FAM

the laces that came with my fire reds were like off white and sticky and stuff lol
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

anybody got the pure$ laces and put them on the flips? i dont got enough bank to cop the pure$ yet, but i wanna see that

Back
Top Bottom