lace switchin (PICS)

Those look good crisone. Nice pic too. Do you use artifitial lighting, or a flash or what. All your pictures are good. I know you have a rebel XTi.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

Team Nintendo
Team Michigan
Happy peanuts soar over chocolate covered mountaintops and waterfalls of caramel. Prancing nougat in a meadow sings a song of satisfaction to the world.​

which do you think is better....

625r8lx.jpg
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

^black laces look better
how much do those go for because me and my friend were talking about them and he said he saw a pair at In4mation for $300?
Are they really that expensive?

^^jericho, unluckies go for around $300-$350ish depending on condition. from what i've seen i've seen them as low as $190 on one of the niketalk postings NDS. flightclub got them for $375 i believe
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

I went through all the pages but couldnt find jordan 3 dunks with blue laces, did anyone try it?

i dont know if i should go through with this.please give your opinion.should i keep the original laces or do they look better with the red laces.

^let's see a pic from the front but from this angle they look pretty good. Def better looking than the blue laces.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

went to ross saw some black/white/neutral grey huarache 64s with extra neutral grey laces so took the laces and experimented with my cg xis... what do you think.
cgxi1.jpg

cgxi2.jpg

Grey looks pretty good. Thats a tough one.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

crisone - Those look real good with those laces. those AM's are fire!
BanginKhmer - those look nice with white.

A couple i found.

Sneakerheads are ugly.

Dunks r nice - All of those are very nice.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<

Back
Top Bottom