lace up ankle brace vs. compression ankle brace

If you really need support, go for Lace up and be sure to pull tight going through ever hole. but for less support but still some go for Compression.
i personally use lace up, i feel that i can still move my foot around and have maximum support

Compression does the job for me, but it really depends on your injury. Ask a dr., or borrow a lace up one from a friend before buying to see how you like it.

To play in I always preferred compression. I felt to limited in movement in the lace-up. But until it was safe enough to play in compression I stayed with thelace-up

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Compression does the job for me, but it really depends on your injury. Ask a dr., or borrow a lace up one from a friend before buying to see how you like it.
it seems like I roll an ankle almost every other time I play so im looking for something thatll stabilize the ankle in a neutral position. At thesame time I want something that is pretty lighweight and not too bulky, which is why im interested in the compression brace.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

it seems like I roll an ankle almost every other time I play so im looking for something thatll stabilize the ankle in a neutral position. At thesame time I want something that is pretty lighweight and not too bulky, which is why im interested in the compression brace.

maybe try new shoes?

compression myself now, after i landed on someone's shoe (about 3 weeks recovery)

Back
Top Bottom