Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

This picture was given to me by Quietballa1 who was banned becuase of something funny. Anyways, his email is [email protected].

<Image removed. I hate to do this, but apparently someone claiming to represent Nike Inc. demanded we take this image down. Being that the image appears to be an official product image, Nike DOES have that right.>
[email protected]
AIM----- Nostradamus186

SIMPLY AWESOME!!!

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

i cant tell colors for nothing

is that grey or that cherrywood color from the xvi's or wat?
i dunno

those are hot :pimp:
pimp.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
FINALLY THEY ARE HERE JB IS BACK>THAT"S MY NEW SCREENSAVER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ITS LIKE A FUTURISTIC RETRO OR SOMETHING I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID ABOUT JB AND ITS RECENT RELEASES.JB GOT ITS SWAGGER BACK :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NICE, but reminds me nothing of the XI's and the cover goes up higher then the shoe almost. Nice concept but not really feeling the lace cover.
ently Owned<
[/b]​

Wow, you guys are quick. No problem. But we should really thank Quietball1. I can't wait to see the Black/red colorway. I know you guys are going to cut off the straps...I can't wait.
[email protected]
AIM----- Nostradamus186

FINALLY, I've been waiting for these for SO LONG. Might be copped...thanks for the pics, sticky this!
Doctor #1: Homer, if we take this crayon out of your brain, it might increase your brain power...

Doctor #2:...Or It might just kill you....

Homer Simpson:Increase my killing power...eh?

Hey,

Wow...

Those are looking alot different from my prototypes.. the quality has gone downhill unfortunately but eitherway, this shoe will help to put Air Jordans back on top w/o question.

Thanks

I like me im gettin em im gettin em! i dont careeeeeeeee

i can see the 11's in the mid solez and the solez...other then dat nah..but i like em
T-O-N-EE G-L-O-C-K...yung boy tech..so sick..tooo sick

thx :smile:
smile.gif
although they look lame >D
grin.gif
also look for variants in a hood near you in a couple of weeks >:
mad.gif

People worship me. You should too.

Back
Top Bottom