Ladies And Gentlemen The Air Jordan XX3 Chicago Novem 28 (PICS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Not thanks i got the "Old Loves" So I don't really want another Red XX3 So Im jus coppin the "Motorsports" and the "UNC's"......Oh yea im only payin $99 for each one!!

"old loves"
eyes.gif
ok, these are def. better but for$99 way to rub itin
frown.gif
I like all the XXIII's and def will be trying to cop all 3 come28th. We'll see what happens tho
ohwell.gif

I would like a pair but I'm thinking that I can only buy 2 of the 3 on this day an this past year with all the packs and what not, the last think I need isanother pair of Black red and white shoe. Sick shoe though, don't get me wrong.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Real nice but the New Loves are cleaner.

Yeah right. The new love's look plain compared to these. Im glad i didn't get those but if i did i would sell them and buy these.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I don't say this often with the Brand but this was a good decision...3 hot colors all on the same day...that is what it should be about...
wink.gif

Yeah I have not seen this concept since the Fire reds, Flips and the Harbor blue 3s dropped last year.

THUMBS UP JB try to keep up the good work PLEASE!

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

I don't say this often with the Brand but this was a good decision...3 hot colors all on the same day...that is what it should be about...
wink.gif

Yeah I have not seen this concept since the Fire reds, Flips and the Harbor blue 3s dropped last year.

THUMBS UP JB try to keep up the good work PLEASE!

Old love's are the cleanest but these aren't blown away at all. Actually, the color placement on these are way better. The carolina really makes thetitaniums look less than they did before. I hope the value of my titaniums don't drop! lol

MIDS:

PE's:

1) Jesus' green on white home only one I fiend 4

Public Releases:

1) All-Stars (stand out chassis in night star black
eek.gif
, black stand out laceloops
eek.gif
, black and red MJ signature cursive stitch pattern ala sum high endfashion design
eek.gif
, black race script logos on tongues LASERED on
eek.gif
, patent toe goes great w/ shiny chassis
eek.gif
, only jeans to wear with em are[color= rgb(176, 181, 247)]light blue[/color]
eek.gif
straight back to the future '88 crack)

2) Old Loves

3) Stealths (imagine if toe cap wasnt patent but suede
eek.gif
)

4) Titaniums

5) Chicago's

6) UNC's (only thing i wouldve done different: have blac leather w/ black M's and UNC blue J's
eek.gif
x a million (ppl would be like whatre those and id say "Oh, these are thejays right here! dont u got these?
nerd.gif
)).

7) Motos

8 ) White stealths

Lows:

1) Midnight Navy's
eek.gif

2) whte/red

3) black patent

xx3's are both on time while being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead of their own time (just like how the other tinkers iii-vii were
eek.gif
eek.gif
-
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom